XXI

CHAPTER XXI
————————————————————
FRIDAY
————————————————————

THE CAR DOOR OPENED AND MEGUMI GREETED US BOTH, however behind him stood a brown-haired girl and a pink-haired boy who were a similar age.

"Itadori! Haven't seen you in a while." Satoru greeted him happily and the boy was even more than ecstatic to speak to him.

"Do you think they could come home with us? They wanted to hang out after school." Megumi asked while sitting in the backseat.

"Of course, they can join us for dinner too!" Satoru seemed more than happy to have Megumi's friends over.

The two teens entered the car and sat by the windows, leaving Megumi in the middle.
He seemed irritated by it but didn't say anything.

Satoru began driving and there was silent chatter between the teens.
Satoru still held my hand in front of Megumi, which made me feel some sort of way.

Itadori, the boy with pink hair leaned forward to speak with the man next to me, almost failing to notice me.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Itadori Yuji." he had a wide smile and I told him my name.

The brown-haired girl also took notice of the interaction and greeted me too.

"I'm Nobara Kugusaki, we're all in Megumi's class." the girl was friendly but had a feisty flare behind her actions.

"We're just stopping by Y/n's apartment quickly, you three can wait here." Satoru parked the car in the VIP parking got out of the car first, and then came around to my side and opened the door for me.

We both walked inside my apartment building and went up the elevator together, exchanging cheeky but sweet smiles.

He came closer to me, practically hovering above me.
He brought his hand up to my cheek and leaned even closer to give me a kiss.
The kiss was long, I felt as if the world around me stopped and every noise was muted.

The elevator door opened and we walked to my apartment, and after I unlocked it he sat down on my couch while I packed an overnight bag.

After a bit, I came back out to the lounge dressed in something new and holding a bag while Satoru was on his phone.

He looked up at me and put his phone away before he stood up and accompanied me out of my apartment.

"I see my flowers are still alive." he chuckled and I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"Of course they're alive, they last a while." I took his hand and closed up my apartment.

We got back to the car and the three teenagers in the backseat seemed happy to go out with us.

"Where are we going, Mister Gojo?" Itadori poked his head into the front seats on top of the centre console.

"What do you want to eat, Angel?" he looked at me as he put his hand on my thigh.

"Anything you want to eat." I smiled at him and he looked ahead with a pleased expression.

"I know of this outside night market that happens every week, I think that would be good." he thought for a bit and began driving.

"That sounds amazing! What type of food do they sell?" Yuji seemed very excited about the choice.

"Anything you could think of, and you guys can go run off while we're there." he chuckled and held my hand.

• • •

The five of us arrived at a bustling night market, decorated with many lights and plants.

Satoru handed Megumi a card to buy food with, and the three teenagers ran off to buy anything they wanted.

We looked around for a while and settled for what Satoru wanted since it also appealed to me.

After walking through the garden, we sat at a secluded table far from people and all the noise of the market.

"You look gorgeous again, what's the secret?" he had a smile on his face, and in his eyes, all I could see was attraction and adoration.

"Maybe it's you," I smirked at him.

"Me? Don't flatter me, this is about you." he took my hand and rubbed my palm with his thumb.

"Maybe I only try to look good for you." I intertwined our fingers and had a low gaze on my face.

"Well it's working, it has since the day we met." he was flirtatious and it worked wonders on me since I began feeling flustered.

"You think so?" I chuckled nervously, remembering how I acted when we first met.

"You may hate that uniform of yours, but fuck me, it looks amazing on you." he laughed and I rolled my eyes, hiding the blush that coated my cheeks.

Sets of footsteps approached our table and once we turned to look at who was coming, we were surprised to be met with a whole group of people.

"Interrupting your date?" Suguru grabbed two chairs and set them around our table to seat him and his girlfriend, whom I had never met before.

Behind them stood Nanami and what I assumed to be his fiancé.
Nanami did the same as Suguru and sat around our table, which was big enough to fit all six of us.

Soon after, Megumi, Yuji and Nobara also found themselves looming around our table.
"You three get something to eat?" Satoru asked them and they all nodded happily.

We all spoke around the table for an hour or two before the kids decided it was time that we headed back, and all of us agreed.

Satoru dropped both kids off at the school and drove Megumi and me back to his house to end the night.

All three of us walked through the door and took our shoes and coats off.

Megumi loomed around the kitchen getting water and soon vanished to his room, leaving Satoru and I alone again.

Satoru towered above me while I leaned my back against the counter, our faces were millimetres away from each other.

"Should we take this to the room before it gets out of hand here?" he chuckled and I nodded, taking my overnight bag to his room.

IT'S GOING TO GET OUT OF HAND ALRIGHT.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS