Chapter 106

A/N POV :

Yoonmin bumped with TaeKook and decided to enjoy their rest of the vocation together . Jikook were very happy to know this . They missed each other alot . Now they can enjoy it together . It looks like family outing .

Taegi were peacefully enjoying their breakfast just then Jikook came there and started talking about HICKEY ! They both saw a couple romancing . That couple told them about HICKEY as according to them it was a normal thing . But Jikook were totally unaware of it . They both started whining to get it . Poor Taegi tried hard to convence them . They both well aware of this thing .

Both Yoongi and Tae told their partner about it in alone . But Jikook were still not satisfied by their answers . They desperately wanna know about it . When Yoongi was explaining Jimin about it's process , Jimin misunderstood him and started pecking on his neck which easily turned Yoongi on . He pushed Jimin a little and went up washroom to solve his problem .

Tae planned some couple activities for them . Let's see what happens next ....

(They all looked upwards and saw a girl was standing at there and suddenly she jumped . Yoonmin's breath hatched . They looked at each other's face then TaeKook .)

Yoonmin : She jumped !

Tae (smiled) : It's called “BUNGEE JUMPING” !  We will also do that .

Yoonmin (super shocked 😳) : WHAT !

Kook (happily started jumping while hugging him) : WOW Tae - Tae ! It was the bestest surprise 🫢 . Koo - Koo is so happy . Let's go ! (looked at Yoonmin) Chimmy hyungie ... Suga hyung come let's go .

(Jimin immediately held Yoongi's arm tightly and shook his head vigorously)

Jimin (scared eyes 😨) : Nooooooo !

Yoongi (creased his hand) : You don't need to worry . I'm here with you . Just look at me .

Jimin (looked into in eyes) : I ... I have a fear of hei ... height .

Yoongi (cupped his face) : You aren't comfortable with it right ?

Jimin (nodded his head vigorously) : Yeah ...

Yoongi : Then you don't need to do anything . No one will force you to do anything in which you aren't feeling comfortable . I told you this thousand of times . I'm right here for you .

Tae (looked back) : Hyung ! Aren't you coming with us ?

Yoongi (hit on his head) : Stupid ! You planned this senseless things for us ?

Tae (rubbed his head) : Ahhhh ! Why are you hitting me ? I planned this for my Koo - Koo .

Yoongi : Then go and do this stupid thing . We aren't coming with you .