Chapter 105

A/N POV :

Yoonmin were happily enjoying their Undeclared Honeymoon but unfortunately they met with TaeKook . Jikook became super happy to see each other whereas Taegi weren't happy at all especially Yoongi because now he has to share his Kid's attention with Kook . He doesn't like their closeness because whenever they both are together Jimin always forget about Yoongi .

At first , Yoongi didn't let Jikook spend more time with each other which obviously hurt Jikook . But later he felt bad about his actions . He didn't wanna hurt Jikook . Somehow he handled upset Jimin and divert his attention . Tae did the same . After lots of efforts he got successful in diverting his attention by playing a skit of Angel 😇 and Devil 😈 .

In the Morning , Kook woke up early and hiked the mountain 🏔️ to get Ice 🧊 for Jimin as he wanna see Ice . When Yoongi got to know about this , he got mad on Tae because he let him go alone to climb the mountain 🏔️ . Tae told him that he wanted to give Jimin Ice as a gift . Tae requested to Yoongi to allow Kook to spend sometime with Jimin because he can't see his Koo - Koo sad . Yoongi promised him that he will never come in between their friendship .

They both were talking just then Kook happily came there with a chunk of snow and showed to them . Yoongi became super shocked to see this but then also he allowed him to meet Jimin . When Jimin saw this he became very mad on Kook because of his reckless deed . Yes he was happy but he never want Kook hurts himself . He scolded him alot but hugged him too . They both happily went to Taegi to join them on their breakfast . Let's see what happens next .....

.
.
.

Jimin (hurriedly went to Yoongi) : Yoon ... Yoon .... Yoon ....

Yoongi (looked at him) : You again started running . First come and sit here then tell me what happened ?

Jimin : What's the meaning of HICKEY ?

Kook : Why haven't you two given us HICKEY yet ?

(Yoongi spilled the coffee ☕ on the floor and Tae choked the strawberry 🍓 after hearing Hickey . They both looked at each other's face then then Jikook and said ...)

Taegi (widened eyes 😳) : HICKEY !

Jimin (mad) : Yes HICKEY  !

Yoongi (mad) : SHUT UP ! From where's you learn about this word huhh ?

Kook (scared 😨) : Tae - Tae ! Does it bad word ?

Tae (looked at him) : No Koo - Koo ! But from where's you learn about this ?

Yoongi : Don't tell me you talked with Jin hyung ?

Jimin : No ! Jinie hyungie didn't talk with us . Should we ask with Jinie hyungie ? Kookie call to Jinie hyungie .

Yoongi : No need to ask anything from him . Don't you dare to call him about anything .

Jimin (stubbornly) : You aren't telling us anything about this and now you are stopping us to ask from Jinie hyungie too . You are so mean Meanie Yoonie !

Yoongi : Aren't you talking too much nowadays ?

Jimin : No !

Tae : Hyung ... hyung ... please calm down . Jimin ! Koo - Koo ! First tell us from where's you learn this word ?

Kook : When we were coming here we saw a hyung and noona were doing something at corner of the corridor . When we asked to them then hyung said he was giving his wife HICKEY !