20.

Vote and comment as you read.

Enjoy!

___

WITH A SATISFIED smile on her lips,Camilla pulled out the cookies she baked out of the oven and dropped the tray on the kitchen counter.

"What are you making?"

She flinched at the sound of Nikolai's voice before turning to him,her palms against her chest and a glare set directly in his direction.

"You scared me,"

"Didn't mean to,"He opened the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water.He uncapped it and took it to his lips,gulping down the contents.

Camilla's eyes stayed glued to his throat as she watched his adams apple bob as the water passed down his throat.Her eyes trailed down from his throat down to his chest where his black Tee shirt clung to his body tightly with little help from the sweat all over his skin.His silky dark hair was out of place,with the front side sticking all over his forehead.Paired with his black Tee shift,he had a pair of black joggers on and shoes.

"Staring is rude,"Nikolai's voice made her blink her eyes away from his body.He turned to face her squarely."Didn't Mama teach you that?"

She scoffed,then turned away to face her tray of cookies."Your wish,"

"I think you should specify what exactly you mean by 'my wish' because when it comes to you,I have a lot of things I wish to do,"By the time he finished his statement,he was standing directly behind her,his hot breath fanning her cheek.

Camilla tensed, and the hair at the back of her neck stood erect.Her lips parted, but no sounds came out,only her hollowed breaths.

She tensed even further, and her grip on the cookie tray tightened as she felt rough,calloused palms on her bare shoulder,smoothing the skin.

"Relax,"His voice came out hoarse behind her as he leaned in to whisper in her ear."You seem too tense,"

A muffled moan left her lips."Nick-,"She bit down on her lower lip immediately.

"Is there something you need?"He asked,dropping his hands down to her arms,making sure to skim over them,till he placed both of his palms on her waist."Tell me,Valkyrie,"

Even through the fabric of her shirt,she could still feel the spark from his hands with the way he held her gently,yet so firm.Her skin tingled, and she wanted more.

She wanted his hands to roam all over her body.

Her hands, which were on the cookie tray, fell limp beside her."Nick,I-,"

She was cut off by the sound of a gasp, and an apology followed as they both pulled away as if burnt by each other.

"Gosh,I'm so sorry,Don Nico,Donna,I didn't mean to -"

Nikolai cut off Elena mid-sentence by mildly waving his hands off the air."It's okay,Elena,"He walked away."I was about to go and have a shower anyway.I stink,"

Once he walked out of the kitchen,Camilla was left alone with Elena,both of them trembling with embarrassment,but Camilla's was worse.

Elena stepped closer and cleared her throat."I'm sorry I interrupted such a-,"

"It's great!"Camilla cut her off immediately."It's good you came in,I'm so grateful.Thanks,"

Elena smiled sweetly at her before diverting her eyes to the tray of cookies on the counter."You made them?You didn't need to stress yourself into doing so. You would've called me and - "