18.

To those of you who always knew the Romano family members from my book in my old account and have been missing them,yearning to spend time with them,I'm sorry to tell you this;their time is limited.Originally,I planned to make their first moment in the book long,but I changed their mind on realising that this book isn't about them.No worries,I'm not going go pluck them out after implanting them already.They will be appearing in other chapters as well.Quick spoiler,in fact,they will be here till the end of this book.So,stay tuned:)

Everyone show your love through your votes and comments💕

Enjoy:)

___

NIKOLAI WATCHED THE silent interaction between Camilla and Chase as the latter let go of her hand,making it fall beside her gently.

Chase spoke up again,his face lit up with a never-fading smile."It's nice to finally meet you,"

Camilla shuddered at the intimidating aura Chase was giving, and on noticing it,Nikolai wrapped his free arm around her waist,then pulled her closer to him.

Chase finally looked into Nikolai's eyes.

"You're intimidating her,"Nikolai replied.

Chase chuckled."Haven't you intimidated her enough?"

"Dad -"

Chase waved his hands in the air."I'm fucking upset with you.Let's not forget that,"

"Fine,"Nikolai huffed."I'm sorry everyone . I'm fucking sorry I got married without any of you knowing or getting invited,"He looked back at Chase."Still upset now?"

Camilla looked up at Nikolai,who was in a staring contest with his 'second dad',surprise written all over her features that he could ever apologise to anyone.She had never heard him utter those words ever since she knew him.

The Romano's really meant a lot to him.

Chase shook his head at Nikolai and spoke up,breaking Camilla's thoughts."Follow me,"He turned on his heels and walked away from there,towards a hallway.

Nikolai let go of Camilla's waist and looked down at her before nodding at her."You'd be fine with them all,okay?"

Camilla nodded.

The action was simple,yet it made Camilla's heart flutter in a weird way as Nikolai leaned in and placed a light peck at the crown of her head,moving away from her before she could even register it.

"Don't get into a fight with him,my dear,"Sophia placed her hand on Nikolai's shoulder before he could walk past her."He's just a bit upset about, and I'm sure he would come around.He always does,"

Passing her a small nod,Nikolai walked away as well,disappearing through the same hallway Chase disappeared to,heading straight for his study room.

Nikolai knocked on the study door and turned the door knob open once he heard a low 'come in'.He closed the door behind him once he got into the room.

He barely registered anything when he heard Chase's voice laced with anger."If I hadn't invited you over here for dinner,would you have eventually brought her over here?"Chase stepped closer."Dammit,you told no one about your marriage!We had to fucking find out from the damned tabloids that you were married,"

"It skipped my mind,"Nikolai replied."I'm sorry,"

"It skipped your mind?What the fuck?"Chase asked,his face contorted with a look of disbelief."Your wedding day is meant to be part of the best days of your life and you chose to spend it with who?Your two-faced bastard of a brother and her manipulative mother.Those were the people you invited to your wedding,Moretti,"