12.

Silent readers,please introduce yourselves to us in the comment section.You all do well to keep it up with the votes,comments, and patience you've given me so far.Thanks.Here's a pink heart🩷

No wasting of time... let's get to the main deal.

Enjoy:)

___

CAMILLA RAN HER brown eyes over her full form as she stood in front of the full-length mirror.She would be lying if she said Bella,the blonde-haired girl, wasn't excellent in her work.

Bella,personally,was the one who selected Camilla's dress for the mission.It was a red mid-thigh length dress with a deep V-neck enough to show out half of her cleavage,in a way it would leave whoever staring wanting more.The sleeves of the dress stopped directly on her wrist while the dress hugged her body perfectly like a second skin,and not even for a second, hiding the swell of her breasts,dip of her slim waist and the curve of her hips.Her long tanned,legs were full on display,adorned with a pair of red stilettos.

Camilla's shoulder-length curls stopped just where they were meant to be,full of life in them, and it made her love the texture even more.On her ears lay two beautiful diamond earrings matching with a chain around her neck.

She had felt strange when Bella did her makeup in a different way.Instead of looking like her normal self,she had an innocent look,and it almost made her cringe.When she asked Bella why she did her makeup like that,her exact words were:

"Carlo Martino is a weird man who loves innocent,submissive women with good-looking bodies . That's exactly why you were chosen for this,mostly because of your small body frame,"

Once Bella said it to her,she understood exactly what her role was and how she would act around him.

Camilla's fingers skimmed over the dip of her waist, and she felt a weird sense of pride wash over her for an unknown reason.

Perhaps it was because she had a really great body.

Camilla didn't hear the sound of the bedroom door opening, and so,she froze at the sound of footsteps approaching her before a familiar strawberry scent wafted through her nostrils and she flicked her eyes up,locking them with Nikolai's as he stared back at her.She could swear her breath hitched.

Her breathing became heavy when he broke the eye contact and looked over her frame,his eyes darkening further and tingles crawled up her skin.

She watched through the mirror as Nikolai's steel grey eyes zeroed in on her chest,making her flush in embarrassment.

Clearing her throat,she turned, and that was when he looked up into her eyes."What is it?"

Nikolai didn't reply to her question.His eyes went back to her chest before he looked back into her eyes."Since when did you get those?"

"What?"She frowned,trying to ignore the way his voice made her feel from within.

"Those,"Nikolai pointed at her chest, and her eyes followed his fingers,falling on the outline of the rings on her nipples.

Her face turned beetroot red.

On noticing how uncomfortable she looked,Nikolai dropped his hand beside him and cleared his throat."Are you ready?"

Camilla's mind was in a puddle, and she couldn't think straight.She took a few steps backwards,still trying to process his question in her head.

What the fuck was wrong with her?