14.

Anyone in the house glad for a double update?

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT as you read.Your comments are my writing fuel and we all know that without a fuel,an engine won't function,so y'all,make me function.MAKE ME FUNCTION IF YOU LOVE MY BOOK!

Enjoy the update:)

___

THE SILENCE IN the car as they drove back to Nikolai's mansion was killing Camilla, and it somehow pained her to look at Nikolai, who was sitting down calmly beside her as if he didn't just catch her and his brother kissing each other like two horny idiots.

Her whole body was still weak from being caught by Nikolai, and she couldn't shake off the painful tug in her chest.

Camilla glanced his way,her heart slamming against her chest, and she turned back immediately,then leaned her head back on the seat,her mind flashing back to what happened a few minutes before.

Flashback.

Surprisingly,Nikolai looked calmer than he was supposed to be for someone who just walked in on his wife and brother sucking off each other's faces and proclaiming their love for each other.

Camilla took a step forward,breathing out."You -"

Nikolai cut her off."We have the drugs.Let's go,"

"And -"She took a deep breath,her legs feeling like jelly as a result of being caught kissing her husband's brother."And Carlo?"

Ignoring her question and barely casting his brother a glance,he replied calmly."I won't repeat myself,Let's go,"

Camilla turned and looked at Roberto, who only nodded at her, and then,she turned back to face Nikolai."Sure,"She walked past him.

Nikolai said nothing to his brother.He walked off behind her.

End of Flashback.

Her eyes snapped open when the car came to a halt, and guilt clawed at her,wrapping itself around her.

She turned towards Nikolai's direction, and she placed her hand on his arm before he could get out of the car."I-I-about what you saw earlier,I-,"

Nikolai caught her off by lightly shrugging off her hand from his arm without touching her.With a calm and composed look,he said to her."The same way you don't appreciate me touching you,I don't appreciate you doing the same,"

"But -"

Before she could finish saying what she had to say,Nikolai walked out of the cat,shut the door closed, and she watched him disappear into the darkness.

The door to her side was opened, and she blinked her eyes,turning to look at the chauffeur."Thanks,"She hurriedly walked out and went straight into the mansion towards their bedroom.

When she got inside,Nikolai wasn't in there.She walked to the bathroom door and knocked gently on it."Nikolai,are you in there?"

No reply.

"I-I'm opening the door,"She turned the door knob and pushed the door,only to feel a wave of disappointment washing over her when she met with an empty bathroom.

She walked away and rushed into the closet,then unfolded her palm,revealing the tracking device that was there.She stared at it for a moment,wondering if she could just switch it on and end everything.

With a deep breath,she placed her index finger on the switch button but didn't press further.

The look in Nikolai's eyes when he found she and Roberto flashed across her mind, and she quickly pulled open a drawer in her side of the closet before dropping the device in there.