05.

*peeks my head in with a sheepish smile on my face*

Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!

Please, someone leave an inline comment on this and shame me,telling me you actually expected a surprise update from me today. *giggles*

Silent readers👀This chapter is solely dedicated to you all🫠Thanks for being here and not introducing yourself to me through a little vote and comment🙂But come to think of it...I really want to know you all.I'm that desperate to know y'all.So,if you're alive and reading this,drop a 'Hi'. Here's a purple heart 💜

Oh well....Enjoy this update!

___

THERE ARE SOMETIMES in your life when no matter how strong you are,you tend to break a little and feel weak,but that doesn't mean you would never go back to being that strong person.

That was the same situation Camilla Russo-no,Camilla Nikolai Moretti-was in.

Camilla was silent during the whole car drive towards wherever Nikolai was taking her.She couldn't see the road as all the dark car glasses were winded up,not giving her a little peek at the outside world and for a split second,she thought it was because Nikolai didn't want her to see the route they were taking.

It definitely had to be the reason.What other reason would there be?

She could feel Nikolai's unwavering gaze on her,not even diverting away for a second, and she hated it.She hated that she felt so weak in front of the man that she despised.She hated the fact that the same person she hated and saw as an enemy was able to snatch away her happiness in just one night.

It made her loathe him even more.

Angrily,she whipped her head up and glared at him."Stop staring at me,you bastard!I hate you!"

Nikolai didn't move an inch or even make an attempt to look away.He simply stared at her,angering her further.

Fisting her hands into balls beside her,Camilla snarled."I said,stop staring at me or else -"

Cocking his head to the side as the end of his lips curled up into a small smirk,Nikolai cut her off."What else would you do rather than hate me?"

"I'll kill you,"Camilla retorted.Lies.

His smirk widened."I'd love to see you do that.The thrill-ahhh-"He made a dramatic sound."The thrill of watching you kill me,"

She pointed her forefinger at him,seething out."This isn't a joke,Nikolai Moretti.I swear,I've never killed anyone,but the moment Roberto gets me away from you,I'll make sure you're dead even before getting to jail.My face will be the last you see before leaving this world,"She couldn't even kill anyone.She was only threatening him.

He relaxed and leaned on the seat,still smirking at her."I can't wait,Valkyrie.You don't know how much I've dreamt to see my woman's face last as I take my last fucking breath,"

"Don't call me your woman!"

"If I don't call you my woman,what else do I call you?"He asked."My wife?My heart?My lo-,"

"Nothing,"She cut him off."Don't call me anything and if you wish to address me which I hate as well as I hate you,call me by my name.The thought of being adressed as your woman repulses me,"

"Oh well then-,"His smirk turned into a sly smile."Why don't we wait and see?"

♤♤♤

The bedroom was huge.