Chapter 30: Carnivore V.S Eon

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Chuckle* I'll see you for tomorrow soon, Maddie." He said to her.

Maddie: "Yeah me too, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

There was (Y/N) in the park by himself and make him heard the good new of his girlfriend was going to release tomorrow morning...then (Y/N) was lucky to be heard his girlfriend is going to be alright...then (Y/N) was prepare to take his leave. But until there was someone else is here and looks like the person was came out of the portal by himself and revealed is Eon.

Eon: "Now Ben! It is time-" He tries to said and make him was taken surprise for what he saw (Y/N) was holding the Carnitrix's watch.

Eon: "Wait, you're not...Ben Tennyson...but he had the Omnitrix...and you aren't him." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "First of all...I don't know who you are and what the fuck do you want...I'm going to count down that you need to leave." He said to Eon.

Eon: "No, I won't leave until I will turn you into like me!!!!!!" He said to him when he was use his power to take over the Carnitrix and turns out that won't work.

(Y/N) kill Eon with his super power of Carnitrix and make the bastard was cough bloods out of his mouth and make him look up at (Y/N) who stood right there and he said.

Eon: "I-I-Impossible...w-who are you?" He asked (Y/N) and then the protagonist was slash the head of Eon like cut off and make the head was drop down on the ground. Then the civilians were screaming out in fear for what they saw (Y/N) kill Eon like nothing...and yep...that fool face the death...the most dangerous threat in this world when he just took the life out of Eon and finally (Y/N) was about to transform back into his own human form and he heard the Avengers arrive here by themselves.

Capt. America: "(Y/N) (L/N)!" He shout out and make (Y/N) was taken surprise and he look at the Avengers who were surrounded him.

Iron Man: "We know who you are, son...that watch comes from your wrist...it is dangerous!" He said to him.

Hawkeye: "You need to get it off before it will kill you." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "..."

Capt. America: "This is your final warning...you need to-" He tries to said when (Y/N) press the button from his Carnitrix's watch and allowing him to transform into different alien form for what he become bigger and goes bigger like Kaiju monster.

After the transformation was done and make (Y/N) showing his true monstrous form and it looks like big with his height is taller than the New York Tower building...and his height was like 180 feet tall. Then (Y/N) was finally growing up to become big and bigger as hell and make (Y/N) stare down at the Avengers down there and make them got their jaws hanging like WTF and yep...this is where they are going to die here.

This is bigger than Ant-Man's form.

Yep, that looks like it.

(Y/N) is become...Way Big.

To Be Continued

To Be Continued.