Chapter 6: The Vampire Killer

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was kill Blob and then only left is Quicksilver and make him realize that he saw his friends are dead and now it is his own turn and make Quicksilver tries to running away but (Y/N) rammed Quicksilver again and make him fall and (Y/N) give Quicksilver with a superkicks at this motherfucker.

(Y/N)/XLR8: "*GROWLING*"

(A/N: Imagine Zoom as (Y/N) fighting Flash as Quicksilver scene.)

The X-Men are watch (Y/N) beating the shit out of Quicksilver like brutal as hell and beating him very fast and also (Y/N) breaking bones from this motherfucker badly and make Quicksilver was knocked down on the ground and then (Y/N) was look at the motherfucker was finally dead but half alive by (Y/N)'s brutal claws and fists. Then (Y/N) just knock the motherfucker down on the ground like nothing and he got bit bad bruises all over his face and eyes as well.

(Y/N)/XLR8: "*GROWLING*" He was stare down at Quicksilver and make him was breathing and keep breathing then (Y/N) let out a snarl toward to the body of Quicksilver and he was about to kill him with his moves...but he can't...because he don't want to become a monster. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look around here and make him saw there were three dead bodies...Avalanche, Toad, and Blob that they were been killed...except for Magneto, and Quicksilver who are alive but badly injure by (Y/N)'s attacks.

When he turn his head to look at the X-Men who were stood right there and make them were taken surprise in horror for what they saw (Y/N) just kill those three mutants who were tries to rampage at the city. Then (Y/N) let out a hisses toward at them and make (Y/N)

Cyclops: "He killed them! We mutants have a chance to co-exist and those like him are making us look like monsters! I'm ending this-"

Wolverine: "Hold it bub, I don't think he's a mutant so it's fine."

Cyclops: "What do you mean he isn't a mutant?"

Wolverine: "My sniffs don't lie, that is not a smell of a mutant. It smells both human and alien."

Cyclops: "What?!" He said in surprise and the others were taken surprise as well that they heard Wolverine just said.

Shadowcat: "Wait a minute...you're saying that human was turn into alien monster and kill the Brotherhood of Mutants?" She asked him.

Wolverine: "Probably." He said.

Rogue: "Okay, that sounds like I don't believe it." She said to him.

Wolverine: "Believe it or not...but that isn't normal...I never smell anything else like this." He said to them.