Chapter 5: Hero Or Monster/Brotherhood Mutants

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/XLR8: "M-M-Maddie?" He asked her and make her was surprise to know

Max: "(Y-Y/N)? W-Wait, what?" He asked in surprise.

Gwen/Ben: "(Y-Y/N)?" They said and then they both heard the beeping sound comes from the watch and turn it off and finally revealed out to be (Y/N) with his human form and he got blood cover in his clothes.

(Y/N): "W-What just happened?" He asked them and make them were silent and then (Y/N) notice Max's leg and make him was taken surprise in horror.

(Y/N): "O-Oh my god...Grandpa Max. W-W-What have I done..." He said to Max and make him was run toward to Max and then he tries to stop the bleeding from Max's left leg and make (Y/N) was got his face in horror and guilty for what he did to his own grandfather.

(Y/N): "Maddie?!? Can you drive the vehicle car?!?" He asked her.

Maddie: "O-Of course I do." She said to (Y/N) and make (Y/N) said to the three of them that they were going to take Max to the hospital right away and they cannot leave Max was dying with bleeding out like this. Then (Y/N) was look at them and then he told them to bring Max in the van and (Y/N) who was take the van by himself and driving the vehicle to get him to the hospital and then Maddie who was get in (Y/N)'s car and then the two of them were driving away and heading toward to the hospital.

(Y/N): "Hang in there, Max....it is going to be alright...I'll take you to the doctor." He said to him and make him was keep driving the vehicle van straight up there. 

Next Morning Later.

Back to (Y/N).

After (Y/N) was with Maddie were sat there on the chairs and make (Y/N) who was scared about his grandfather is going to die...and yep...his grandfather is going to die because this is his fault....the Carnitrix watch was turn him into monster that he cannot control. Then (Y/N) just make sure that his grandfather is going to be alright and he turn his head to look at Ben and Gwen that they both have their faces in worrying but except for Ben wasn't forgive (Y/N) for what he did to Grandpa Max because (Y/N) lose out of control.

 Then (Y/N) just make sure that his grandfather is going to be alright and he turn his head to look at Ben and Gwen that they both have their faces in worrying but except for Ben wasn't forgive (Y/N) for what he did to Grandpa Max because (Y/N) lo...