Chapter 3: Rebirth Of The Monster

3rd POV:

Previously Of Marvel: Carnivore.

(Y/N): "THE HELL?!? GET IT OFF OF ME!!!!!!" He shout out and he tries to slammed the watch to the tree and make him was keep slammed it and then (Y/N) start to running off to somewhere but he tries his best to get it off...there's nothing that (Y/N) can do now...the watch is stuck with him and he can't get the watch off from his wrist...and it is stuck like a stick glue on his wrist and it attached the tentacle like knives stabbed his left arm and make him was screaming out in pain.

(Y/N): "AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! IT IS HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in pain and make him was look at the watch again and it was ready to transform and yes

(Y/N): "AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! IT IS HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in pain and make him was look at the watch again and it was ready to transform and yes...it is start to activating it up like prepare to transform him into something worst for what he become. When it was pressed the button with a green flashlight coming right up and make (Y/N) was gasped out in surprise and this make (Y/N) taken surprise for what he never knew how he become something worst dangerous monster

(Y/N): "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming out in pain by flames were take over him and it is start to burning (Y/N) alive and turn him into some kind of skeleton burning but change into...a demonic monster by himself.

a demonic monster by himself

Hellfire.

It burns...

It start to burning up right now!!!!!!!

(A/N: Damn, the transformation of Heatblast is freaking terrifying as hell...this is more gore with snap bones that I want to see.)

After the transformation was done and make (Y/N) become something big with his 7 foot tall very big with a huge flames on his head and his face was like a skull and body was burning mark armor with huge hands and flames come out as well. Then the beast was revealed out to be hellfire demonic alien monstrous form and make the beast growling out little bit and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look down at his hands and he was start to become a monster for what he turn into.