Chapter 1: The Origin

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Hmmmm...."

He was groaning out little bit and make him was opened his eyes out little bit and he was turn his head to look around and he just found himself that he was in the bedroom by himself and make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look at the time over there and he seen it is almost morning time like 6:00 AM in the morning.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* What a night..." He said to himself and make him was slowly got up from the bed by himself and he was stretching his bones like arms, and legs too.

(Y/N): "*Chuckle*" He said to himself and make him was put the paper to the trash can by himself and (Y/N) look at outside from the window of the building and he said to himself.

(Y/N): "Time to go." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and then he just heading out to the bathroom right away and make him was got in there and he is took a long shower in the bathroom by himself and then (Y/N) just remembered about the flashback past in his head and make him was remembered about what happened.

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "..." He wasn't said anything but he stare at his own father's corpse was laying on the table and he saw his own father was been killed and then his young age was 13 year old and stare at the corpse of his father...was a good man. Then (Y/N) was with his own mother stood right there and watching at their belove husband & father that he was been killed by a vigilante who throw him out of the window.

Maggie: "Did you found out who did this to my husband?" She asked the captain.

Captain: "No, we don't know who did this...but someone else was got there and capture him for what his crimes doing." He said to Maggie.

Maggie: "I-I want to know what happened to him?! Who did this to him!!!!!!!" She said to him and make him was told her that the vigilante dressing up as a spider costume by himself and then (Y/N) was heard about this vigilante Spider who kill his own father and he will never getting away from this. But (Y/N)'s rage and he want to kill that murderer for what he did to his own father...and (Y/N) never knew his own father did something own horrible crime and yes...he kill the old man in the street where he rob the money from the wrestle place.

(Y/N): "*Whoever you are...I'm going to kill you and hunt you down for what you did to my own father.*" He thought and his fist clenched hard in anger and rage.

End Of Flashback.

When (Y/N) was got out of the bathroom by himself and make him just got his clothes to dressing on by himself and he looks like normal to him when he just dressing up like this at all.