Chapter 11: Date With The Vampiress

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "This is worst." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) was in his home and make him was cook the breakfast in the kitchen by himself and then he notice there was Lilith, and Maddie were staring each others like mad and anger...because the two of them are going to fight. Then (Y/N) notice the other girls are angry as well...Kate, Gwen, and Nadia that they both were definitely pissing off each others because they seen (Y/N) bring Lilith is here...but he didn't bring her here and she was got here to seen (Y/N)'s doing.

Lilith: "That's how (Y/N) and I meet...it seems my darling was stronger than anything else for what you can see." She said to the four of them.

Kate: "Hmmm....so that's how he defeat you like that?" She asked her.

Lilith: "Of course, I see how alpha human was stronger than any supernatural creatures for what I've been fought...I am interesting at him.~" She said to them.

Nadia: "(Y/N) isn't your toy, woman." She said to Lilith.

Lilith: "Really? He taste so sweet when I feed him in the neck.~" She said to Nadia and this make the other girls were jealous as well and then Maddie was slam her hand down on the table so hard and make her said.

Maddie: "What was your name really was? You're Lilith and you...are a what? Vampire?" She asked Lilith.

Lilith: "I am Lilith and I am daughter of Dracula.~" She said to Maddie.

Maddie: "If you're vampire and you are not dating with my (Y/N), bitch. Because you're an old hag fucking vampire bitch who tries take (Y/N)'s virginity." She said to Lilith and this pissing the vampiress off and make her look at Maddie with a scary grin and she said to Maddie.

Lilith: "Little girl, do you know who are you talking to?" She asked Maddie and make her was smirked up and she said.

Maddie: "You're daughter of Dracula and I don't care about who think you are...you aren't his mistress and you will not tame (Y/N) because he can eat you alright. Right but one more thing is you not going to hang out with (Y/N)...it is illegal but you're a vampire mean I have to call you an old hag every times." She said to Lilith and make her pissing off and she was fly toward to Maddie and she is about to fight her but Maddie got cross in her neck and this make Lilith was taken a surprise and stepped back.

Lilith: "You little bitch! I'll kill-" She tries to said and she felt a bow with arrow pointing at her and also Gwen was got her submachine gun aiming at her head as well.

Kate: "Both of you stop please fighting and curse in here....this is (Y/N)'s home and we don't need to fight each others, alright?" She asked Lilith and Maddie...that the two of them were calm down and then (Y/N) sigh out little bit and he knew the girls are pissing off about this but he doesn't want them to get fight right now because he care about them. When (Y/N) was done to make the breakfast foods by himself and (Y/N) grab the tray that he got the foods for the girls are going to eat right away and then they both were talking like a lot also something lot of funs.

Lilith: "So tell me, (Y/N)? What do you do in your free time?" She asked (Y/N) in sweet and make him was taken surprise for what she tries to said.

(Y/N): "Well, it's summer and I can go out anytime soon in this world because I tries to having a nice time for myself." He said to her.

Lilith: "Huh...sounds like fun.~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "So, what's on your mind?" He asked her.

Lilith: "I want to going out with you, darling.~" She said to (Y/N) and make him was taken surprise about her said.