Chapter 4: Bloodstone/Max Almost Die

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Heatblast: "Maddie...Ben...Gwen....get away...from here please...." He said to the three of them and make them were running away from here and they both saw (Y/N) was throw the tree down on the ground and all everything fires surrounding to (Y/N). But then (Y/N) notice all everything was flames up but he had to burning them down with his flames by himself and he need to burning all everything down by himself.

 But then (Y/N) notice all everything was flames up but he had to burning them down with his flames by himself and he need to burning all everything down by himself

Maddie: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!" She shout out but Ben and Gwen block her for what she is doing.

Ben: "WE HAVE TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to her and make the two of them were running off by themselves and then leave only (Y/N) left who was burning all everything around here by himself.

Maddie, Ben, and Gwen were running away from here fast as they could and they both need to getting away from the lava was caused all everything burns. But when they were running far away from here fast as they could and finally got away from there and then they both were take cover by themselves...and when they turn their heads to look over there and they saw all the lavas around here and it is finally stop.

When the three of them turn their heads to look at where (Y/N) really is...but he was seems to be disappeared already and this make the three of them were confuse to know where he really is...but he seems to be disappeared already.

Maddie: "Alright, you two...better tell me what's going on?" She asked Ben and Gwen.

Ben: "W-We don't know...but we were going out when the bear arrive and he tries to kill us...but then (Y/N) appeared out of nowhere....a-and...he-" He tries to said.

Maddie: "H-He what? Ben? Tell me." She said to Ben.

Gwen: "He kill the bear when he touch it and burning the bear alive with his fire hand." She said to Maddie and make her was taken surprise for what she heard Gwen said that (Y/N) kill the bear with his flame hand by himself and then (Y/N) definitely is something else for what they never knew at it. Then the three of them turn their heads to look at where (Y/N) really going but he was going out to somewhere that he need to do is...t

Time Skip Later.

(Y/N)/Heatblast: "*HUFFING*" He was running and keep running fast as he could and he tries to get away from the fires because it is got his own attract from the power of murderous monstrous flame monster form. Then (Y/N) who was running far away from here and make him tries to get away from the flames possible...because he doesn't want to hurt or kill anyone...and he felt like fear in him and because the power of Carnitrix for what (Y/N) just use and it start to activating (Y/N) become stronger and more faster with his own superhuman strength.

(Y/N)/Heatblast: "I have...to get away from here...soon as possible." He said to himself and make (Y/N) went to the other way that he need to going but (Y/N) was stop in the middle of the forest but somewhere else and (Y/N) was breathing out little bit. When (Y/N) turn his head to look around and make him notice that he was away from here.