1

So here I am, packing everything in huge suitcases. I'm moving from LA to the heart of South-Korea, Seoul. I'm excited but I'm going to miss my friends here. Especially Caleb and Luna. I'm moving to Seoul because my mother died last year, my father can't afford to pay the rent and he is too weak to take care of us. We're Korean; my dad, my little brother and I. So we'll stay with our family for the first couple of months and when my father has the money we will move in to a house of our own. My little brother is only 14 years, he's had a hard time getting over mom's death and he's still struggling with it. It's also very hard on me since I'm 18 but I got over it rather quickly. My father has found work in Seoul, so that's a plus. I just hope we'll be able to live a normal life there, in peace.

"Leah I'm going to miss you so much!" Luna hugs me for the thousandth time today. Today was the day I'm leaving to Korea. We have to go to the airport at 16:00 so I have time to spend my last day with Luna and Caleb. "I'm going to miss you too Luna." I hug her tighter. "When you have wifi, you HAVE to skype with us! Or I'm going to kill you." Caleb points his finger at me but I just laugh. "Wow I'm so scared now!" I pretend to cry and Caleb punches my shoulder, making me laugh and hug him. "You know you like me!" I playfully stick my tongue out at him and he ruffles my hair. "Of course I do!" Caleb, Luna and I talk for another 2 hours while drinking coffee at a cute local café. "And don't chase cute Korean boys! Let them chase you!" Luna gives me a strict look and points her finger at me, she has to know that this will only make me laugh. "Yeah yeah sure, I'll let them chase me." Caleb rolls his eyes while I just smile proudly. "By the way, you have to visit me sometimes." I point my straw at them, dripping some coffee on the table but I don't even care. "Yes! I don't have any money but yes!" Luna pumps her fist in the air while doing a very hero-like pose. "I think I have to go now though, it's already 15:30 and we have to make sure we have everything." I give both of them a big bear hug and a card. "Read it when I'm gone!" I walk out of the café and wave them goodbye for the last time.

The check-in went smooth and the flight was faster than imagined. Our family welcomed us with open arms and we're now in the car on our way to my uncle's, Han Sungsoo's, house. He is living in this huge penthouse with like 5 bedrooms or something like that, I don't know I've seen pictures before. But he is the CEO of some sort of company and that's why he can afford that. "You've become really pretty Jiyeon-ah." Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you but my Korean name is Han Jiyeon. "Ah, thank you very much." I smile to be polite. "Don't you think this is great? Korea looks so different from America, it's refreshening." My dad, Han Sungmin, breaths in the air and looks excited at all the food stalls. I'm so happy I can finally see him alive again. Since mom died he's been in this dark pit, he can finally be himself again. I think of my mother. She was beautiful and kind hearted. She didn't deserve to die at such a young age. "Jisung, do you like Korea so far?" I pat my little brother on the head, he's really handsome for his age and his personality is great, he's a great little brother. He nods. "Yes noona, (older sister) at least we already know the language." People don't get why we have such a good relationship because it is common in America for brothers and sisters to fight a lot. The only time we fought was when I was 14 and he was 10. He wanted ice cream but I didn't have money so he cried, it was funny lol. "Yes Jisung, let's have fun while living here~" After that we both fall asleep.

"We're here, wake up Jiyeon and Jisung." My uncle shakes me lightly. My eyes flutter open and my uncle smiles at me. "Let's go to the house, I'll give you guys a tour." We grab our suit cases and everything. The house is beautiful with a garden. The garden has a fountain and some plants and stuff. The house itself is big made out of white brick and the windows are very big. Jisung opens his mouth in awe and runs to the door. My dad and I walk relaxed to the door and my uncle opens it. The interior is perfectly matched with the marble floor and white walls. A huge chandelier is hanging from the ceiling and to the right there was a staircase leading to the 1st floor. "Wow uncle Sungsoo, I didn't expect you to be this rich.." We follow our uncle while he is giving us a tour through the gigantic house. There are indeed 5 bedrooms with each his own bathroom. A kitchen with a kitchen island thingy. My uncle even has a pool in the garden behind his house.

~~

YAY! My first chapter, hope you'll like the story and please support me^^ Also if there are mistakes or something like that, I'd love to hear it so I can correct them, Saranghaeyo♥ 

And no worries, Joshua will come very soon ^^