◇☆Alone With Lunar ♡♤

I'm making that fluff chapter mo-fo's >:> sorry if I do offend you at all. LOVE Y'ALL!~ Y/n POV, NOW LEZ GOO!

I woke up, feeling warm, and like I'm being cuddled by something. My eyes flutter open, and I see Lunar. I smiled softly.
  "Oh, my little moon is awake! I'm so glad. Without you awake and being my Moonlight, I felt terrible. But now you're awake, and we can have cuddle time!" He chimed softly. He pulled me close and stroked my hair. I blushed. The timer went off, and jt was time for my medicine. Lunar got the medicine ready for me to take, znd u took it.
  "You're doing so well with your sickness, I'm happy for you lovie." I felt my heart flutter within me. He was too cute, and so affectionate. Lunar sat back down and cuddled me once more. It felt amazing to be in his arms, I was so warm and cozy, it distracted me from my cold.
  "Hey Lunar?" I asked softly, and he looked down at me.
  "Yes my moonflower?" He replied.
  "I'm glad I'm with you right now. You make me feel better, and I feel like I can trust you." I smiled warmly, then he kissed my forehead.
  "I'm glad you think so." I leaned my head on his chest. The only thing you could hear, is a soft whirring from Lunar. I was already starting to feel better. Maybe it's just my thoughts, but I feel like I'm already better with Lunar around. Well, whatever it its, I like it. I snuggled up with Lunar, and he pulled a blanket over us.

After a while, I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of Lunar and remembering how we first met. I smiledin my sleep.

Lunar POV:

After a little, my little Y/n fell asleep in my arms. They had done so good with their medicine, and were just too cute today. I kissed
Y/n's head and pulled them closer to me. The whirring from my voicebox got louder, but I didn't mind. This is my time with my love, and they deserve the best.

This felt short, but it was cute in my mind. I forgot my ideas that were going to make this long. Oh well, hope you enjoyed. I'm going to update a lot more soon. :>