Meeting the night terror

I started hoping moon was to tall to get in the play place thingy. 'Please tell me it's too big to get in! Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!' I basically begged the universe to be nice. Then I herd moondrop's voice. "Starlight~" "Come out and I won't hurt you~." He promised. 'I would if I knew how to get the f*ck out! Little b*tch.' I thought. 'Mauby if I make a noise? I'm too tired to have whatever this punishment sh*t is. But would that be smart?' I questioned. Then I made up my mind. 'No. That would be bad. Very bad.' He seemed to hate the silence. Then I herd a grunt near me. 'He is not coming after me. Not tonight.' I rebelled. I started quietly crawling around seeing him in the play structure going the opposite way of me. 'I ain't doing this. I'm not getting this b*tch up my ass.'

Moon heted how I evaded him for about the whole time of napping. 'I hope this ends soon.' I was now scared. I looked at my fazwatch. '1:50 F*CKING PM.' I was about to go and say hi to the devil. I was fed up with how slow the 50 minutes was, and felt.

THUNK, THUD, stop. 'What the hell.' I panicked. I looked behind me. Crimson red eyes, turning bright red. 'F*ck.' I knew I had eight minutes left but I was doubting as I crawled as fast as I could, I managed to get out with that THING CHASING ME.

'F*CKF*CKF*CK' I. Am. Done. For. As I booked it to the smallest play structure farthest from the children. I got cornered. 'Sh*t' I was genuinely f*cked. "Naughty, naughty girl." "You didn't listen to me." He hissed. I had no chance as he got close to me. 'FIVE MORE MINUTES!' I thought. He got to the point were he could kiss me. But, I got choked. He dragged me out of the play structure and up to the edge of the tallest area there. 'OH HOLY F*CK!!! OH HOLY F*CK!! HES GONNA DROP ME! IMGONNADIENEVERGOONMYFIRSTDATEORGETMYFIRSTKISSIWANTTOLIVEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!' I begged the world. "Starlight, do you know what happens to naughty girls who don't listen?" I started crying, and I looked in his red eyes. Thinking that would be the last thing I saw. Even though my eyes had adjusted already. "They get PUNISHED" He angrily hissed starting to let go, one finger. Two fingers. Three fingers. I was ready but not at the same time. Hoping the light would turn on, saving me from death, fourth finger. This is the end. "Goodbye starlight." He happily let go, as the light snapped back on. Even though my tears were dry, more came as I almost screeched for dear life. I saw sun looking so concerned, then furious as he got me before I hit the ground.
The world was nice after that hell. I passed out as I got picked up in sun's arms. I wanted to never wake up.
*

hi everyone! I forgot to say what you look like. So half of your outfit is sunny themed, the other side is moon themed. I'm sorry if the second chapter is a small one. And author stuff will be at the end or begging of the chapter. ENJOY THE REST! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜 ♡

 ENJOY THE REST! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜 ♡