The new personalities

I went out to meet Roxy and Chica, but I had no idea how to find them. Then I saw sun. He bulleted to me. Dragging me back to the daycare. "Sunlove, what were you doing?!" He hissed
"I-I was just taking a little break. Why do you need to drag me back?" I hissed back. Why was he being so over protective! I was getting a little fed up.
"YOU ARE NOT TO LEAVE. YOU. ARE. MINE. AND ONLY MINE. YOU. ARE. MY. PROPERTY." 'WHAT THE HELL?!' I WAS ABOUT TO GO OFF.
"EXUSE ME! IM NOT PROPERTY. I AM MY OWN PERSON." I was not going to be treated this way. He put a finger on my chest and I blushed a little bit.
"See. Your mine. I make you do what I want." He remarked.
I hated this, so much. I didn't know what was happening. But he couldn't help but trace his finger down my cleavage area. I blushed so hard.
"HEY YOU UGLY LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER!" Gregory yelled
"You little piece of shit!" Sun hissed. This wasn't him.
"Stay here sunlove." What the hell is going on?! I was so confused and so flustered. That wasn't something that sun would do. I'm not gonna say his name was sun.
"HEY! LET ME GO!" Gregory was steaming.
"You. ARE. BANNED FROM DAYCARE. NOT GET THE FUCK OUT!" Whoever this person was, they were not to be messed with. And the doors were shut and locked. Then he looked back at me. He raced his finger back down my breast and stomach. Making me blush. I couldn't help it.
"I'm not sun. I know your thinking that."
"I am Eclipse. But you can call me anything you want darling~" I knew it. My wide eyed self, staring into his eyes. He was entertained by my blushing. Then both hands got on my lower ribcage. Making me turn red, he loved that. I wanted to pull away, but it felt too good to pull away. I was not ready for this again. Then he moved his hands down to my waist. He kissed me, but immediately made his tongue in to my mouth. He found every sensitive spot in one second and used that to his advantage. And started rubbing the closest ones. He managed to take off the corset thingy, and then I could feel his hands more. I was really sensitive the places that I was. He let me breathe while he forced me to moan. He was soo loving this, but same to me. I had never had this type of stimulation before, but he got my shirt off and started making me nonstop moaning. I was way too happy doing what Eclipse wanted me to do. Then I never expected this but he stopped. CLICK. He turned in to Moon, or whoever was in moon's personality chip. He smiled and "Hi!"
"You can call me Lunar!" He chimed.
"Good to know who I'm talking to now!" I joked.
"I'm Y/N but you already know that."
"Your so pretty, and nice!" Lunar piped up happily. Then he gasped. "DO YOU WANT TO WATCH BARBIE MOVIES?" He was soo happy to be able to talk to me when I had more energy.
"Sure!" I said hoping it would make him happy. He was really someone you could fall in love with.

He and I got closer, and we played so much, we invited the glamrocks and Greg to play with Lunar and I. Once we they got there, I braced myself for an intro.
"Hello everyone! I'm Y/N! Lunar and I wanted to have some fun time for everyone." I said hoping to peak some interest.
"Exuse me, but who's Lunar?" Chica asked.
"So, You know Sun and Moon, right. If not, I'll still explain. Sun is nice and overenthuseastic, Moon can be nice, but usually a pain in the butt. But there are two more people from what I can tell. Eclipse, and Lunar. If I am correct, two more will be coming." That made everyone. And I mean everyone. They looked scared.
"But no need to fear. But for now, Eclipse is a harsh pain, from what I can tell. Lunar is a bean, and kind, no worrying needed. And you are meeting Lunar right now!" I brought hope back to their eyes and souls.
"But what about the other two you were talking about!" Lunar asked.
"I'm pretty sure that they will be called killcode and bloodmoon. I don't know what they will be like, but I'm pretty sure psychos. But I can handle whatever is thrown at me!" I was confident. They liked that. We all started to play some drama games, and some board games.

Hiiiii! It's me again! Just wanted to let you know that things will get crazy, and go into the S.A.M.S universe. Sorry for the small chapters. It's hard to keep up with most times. Sorry for the interruptions, enjoy the rest of the chapters.