The End of It All

I had herd a loud scream from outside, and that had caught both Moon, and my attention.
I had made sure u powered off moon. I wasn't trusting him for now.
I had ran all the way to where I herd the scream, and I saw Vanessa hurt on the ground. I knew everyone was off work today, but. WHY IS SHE HERE?!
"VANESSA! WHAT HAPPENED, ARE YOU OKAY?!" She layed still on the ground. I felt for her pulse along her neck, and I felt nothing. But I opened her eyes, and they were blue! I jumped back in fear of what I had seen. And then I herd two people, male and female, laughing like psychos! I had gotten up and looked all around me, getting used to the surroundings. 'I'm in the main atrium.' But that was my worry. I was known to be the downer, or the over-cautious one in the while school. Or at any job.
I knew, I was in danger. That's when I saw it. Them. Two bunnies. A white one that had tried to kill me already, and a brown black, I don't even know how to describe- bunny. It looked like there was a corpse in it.
"HELLO AGAIN! ITS ME. VANNY!" "BOSS WANTED TO MEET YOU." She was really loud. She was on the second floor all the way to the left, but she didn't have to be that loud. And if she wanted, she could just throw a knife and kill me. Yeah she was close enough to not need to yell.
"Vanny, s-~shu-ut up-p." He then hit his back and it seemed like it helped.
"I made you. See. I let you be here, and now I think. You're the perfect specimen for me to test on. TO MAKE A NEW REMNANT! I NEED A PURE HEARTED PERSON, AND YOU. ARE. IT. Sya goodbye to life as you know it."
"YOU'RE CRAZY!" I was trying to delay what was going to be my fate. Death. Vanny had been waiting for her "boss" to allow her to kill me. I wanted more time. I wanted to live. Then she bulleted toward me and-
"This is the end? Right?" Vanny had looked shocked. I wasn't screaming, or crying. I had remembered something my mother had said.
"Life comes to an end. And when that happens,  try not to delay it. I will one day perish too, and I will look out for thousands more that live while I am dead." "My mother told me that, and even though I die, I help more that may be your future victim. May you remember my face, as the one who beat you in your game." He looked angry as I fell, to the floor. I remembered that I had a lighter in my pocket, and I turned it on and threw it at the most flammable thi g in there. The stage. Iknew it had soap and water all over it, and the soap they use, is highly flammable. The pizza plex caught on fire in a matter of seconds. As I watched the flames engulf all I had loved, I smiled as I returned to my mother, once again.