Meeting the kid and bear

It was night again. I went to go and meet Glamrock Freddy, at Rockstar row. I have never met the glamrocks, besides Monty of course. I walked over to Freddy's door and knocked, as I herd Vannessa walking by. The door opened and I got pulled in, with a hand over my mouth. I looked around then saw a kid, and Freddy.
"Hello superstar!" Freddy said putting me down and taking his hand off my mouth. I was shook.
"If y-you're Freddy, then who's t-that?!" I yelled.
"I'm Gregory." He said.
"Sorry."
"Why?"
"Your parents hated you. Noone names their kid Gregory." I replied.
"Superstar! That was rude!" Freddy replied.
"No, she's not wrong." Gregory defensively replied. I looked out the window and Vannessa was gone.
"Kid, you might not want to go anywhere. I recommend daycare, Freddy, or me, to protect you."
"NO! I ONLY NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Gregory yelled and started to have a meltdown. I had worked with this before. And it was one minute till midnight. He wasn't gonna get out in time.
"Shh, it's okay" I gave him a hug, and let him sleep. Freddy and I talked about what we were gonna do with him. And I knew sun was still out, so
"What if we put him with me! I work at daycare!" I suggested.
"Perfect idea superstar!" Freddy replied. Freddy carried him to the doors. I put him on my back as he woke up in the daycare. "WHERE AM I!?!?" Gregory screamed. And sun knew I was back.
"NEW FRIEND! YOU'RESURE UP LATE ARE WE HAVING A SLUMBER PARTY? WHERE ARE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS?!"
"SUN DID YOU JUST STEAL THE CHILD!" I protested.
"Yes. I. Did." Sun remarked.. I dramatically gasped.
"Sundrop!" "You took a child from Ms. Y/N!" He joined my
dramatic gasping. We all laughed and made sure Gregory was having fun. Then put him down for naptime. Moon let Freddy watch over Greg while he was sleeping g to make sure he was asleep. But moon was still different. His eyes are still blue. He just sat down and cuddled with me. He was so gentle, and kind. He slept by my side. He was cute, way too cute. It should be illegal for him to be this gentle, cute, and kind.

Freddy made sure that Greg was having fun, but then sun pulled me over to the side and something was off. His eyes.
THERE ORANGE. I was internally panicking. 'WHY ARE HIS EYES ORANGE?!  IS THERE A BUG? A VIRUS?! WHAT!' I was scared, but sun had had me in an area where we couldn't be seen. He was so weird. But a bit disturbing. Moon and sun are now different. Sun put his arms on my waist. And pulled me close. I blushed. Good thing Freddy and Gregory were out. But sun wouldn't have done this. He then pulled me into a kiss. He made it harsh. And this time I was not quite ready. He basically tried to fuck me. And his tongue intertwined with mine, and he moved wayy to fast. He pinned me on the wall trying to get my clothes off. I was about to moan when he stopped and aggressively grabbed my ass. I was so surprised of when he said, "They were completely, Right. So utterly fucking right. A better taste than anything sweet." He said. I was scared, and he let go. Freddy saw sun's eyes and came in front of me. He looked pissed. Then. CLICK. Saved. Freddy ran. I didn't judge. I came closer to Moon. His eyes were half blue, and half Crimson. I was still scared. But the mixture was confusing, and surprising. I was so confused. But they pulled me into a hug tired, and knew what I was feeling. He soothed me, and put me in to a deep sleep. A comforting one. And I slept happily in his arms.