The Yanderes (part 3)

I woke up in Sun's room, but I was so tired, and in so much pain. It hurt so bad. I sat up in my spot just to fall back down. 'God this hurts like shit. I hate VANNY. I really hate her.'. I would have killed her if I had the strength. But then I noticed something. I didn't just fall because of how weak I was. I was tied up! With... hold up. I WAS TIED UP WITH FUCKING STICKERS. HUNDRES OF STICKERS ON MY WRISTS AND ANCLES.
"MPH- HMMPKF!" STICKERS WERE ON MY FUCKING MOUTH TOO! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF KIDNAPPING IS THIS?!

Time had passed and I saw the lights go out in daycare. Today was an open day. But no child in daycare. Everything was still destroyed after all. And then I saw, well not exactly saw, but herd everyone arguing.
"I FOUND THEM. I CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM BEST!"
"BETWEEN ME AND SUN, WE CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM BETTER"
"OF COURSE WE CAN LUNAR! And all of you are gonna wake them up."
"Sun. You tied her up with, FUCKING STICKERS, WITH OVER FUCKING EIGHT LAYERS, DO YOU THINK SHE IS GONNA MOVE. OR EVEN BREATHE!?!?" That was moon. They all seemed to be fighting over, ME?!
"And you know I could take care of them best." Yep. It was I, the topic of their conversation. And by the yelling I herd next, they basically were like, that's debatable.
"OH NO YOU CAN'T! IM THE BEST AT TAKING CARE OF THEM!"
"EVEN MOON, KNOWS THAT ANYONE BUT YOU IS CARETAKER."
"KNOW WHAT. IM NOT LETTING YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. THEY CAN BE FRIENDS WITH ME FOREVER." They hated that. Sun was really protective. It was kinda cute. And I bet that sun was doing his little pout thing, with his arms over his chest, and head turned away. Then I herd them begging him not to do that.
"I'll behave! I promise Sunny."
"SAME! You know me."
"I'll behave..." I was surprised. Sun could tame these beats with one threat. He did not seem like that type. But I knew he was internally grinning. I broke out of the stickers keeping me still. I ripped off the stickers from my mouth. Owww. I SHOULDN'T have done that. It hurt pretty bad. I wrapped all the trickery up into a ball. I scanned the room looking for an exit. Found one, but it would be kinda hard to get through. It's a sun sized tube. He is so skinny. I'm not as limber as him. I looked everywhere. But I thought hope was lost until I saw an extra dark cvoter. 'That is not a sun thing.' This was my chance. I moved the huge teddy bear plush out of the way, and then I saw it. 'AN OPEN VENT!' the world was being kind for atheist a moment. But then. It was a good sized vent, but mini M.M. hated me for what I did the other night, and was right there. I flipped him off as I put the bear back. I was so tired. But I saw that my wounds! The're bandaged!
"Ha! I can't believe it." I was received. But. I pulled up my shirt, my torso was bandaged. Sun. 'He is a daycare attendant, not a dirty minded anamatronic. He would not do that. You know it.' Goodness was I worried though. But I brushed it off and thought of a way out. I crawled through the tube and made it through. I looked out to the them conspiring to sun, and I knew it. His head was turned in the opposite way of me. I looked around for an exit besides the balcony, that went down to the ball pit. I kept loo,ong and I found it. Exactly what I was looking for. I saw the grapple, and I knew it was as silent as a dead anything. I could never hear it. I raised my hand up, and it came down to my level. I held on to it with all my strength and I made it go to the entrance of the daycare. It put me on the moondrop gold statue. I then booked it to the entrance. I looked at my wrist to see what time it was. No wazwatch. 'Am I sure sun isn't the actual kidnapper?' I was now in denial as I saw the doors fully lock. It couldn't have been 12 pm! But I knew at 12:10, the doors would put their second lock in, as a second safety precaution. I wanted to cry, but it wouldn't do anything for me. I looked around to try and get an idea of where I could hide. Then it hit me. 'The security office!' I started running towards the red doors and down the stairs to the security office. I ran in and found Vannessa.
"Who. Are. You?" I knew that would be the question first asked.
"I'm Y/n. I'm the full time daycare attendant." It was awkward.
"THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING LETTING THE PLAVE GET DESTROYED!? I HAVE HAD TO KEEP IT CLOSED FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!?" I was going to rage.
"EXUSE ME MS. BUT THERE ARE FOUR ANAMATRONICS I HAVE TO DEAL WITH, AND I JUST GOT KIDNAPPED BY SUNDROP, I COULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN OUT!" She looked surprised, and her anger dropped in seconds. She looked scared now. I gave myself a deep breath.
"I'm just as scared as you. But more even. I don't know how it happened, but imagine working with that." "I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot." I walked to the other door, going as far from daycare as possible. I hid behind the cut outs and fell asleep.