The unexpected

I woke up to a bright room, then I walked out. Everything was on. But then.
"I'm the better one sundrop!" Lunar yelled
"NO IM BETTER" Sun yelled again. I looked out the opening and oh. My. Fucking. God. They were separated. All of them. I backed to the wall closest to me. 'Omgomgomgomgomgomg is this actually happening? This is insane!' I was freaking out so much.
"I'm going to check on Y/n." My heart dropped. I ran back to where I was and tried to act asleep in order to find a way out.
"Oh love, wake up~" I couldn't help but blush. But then I acted like I just woke up. Stretching my arms, and taking a small yawn.
"Hey Lunar..." "wait." "You're in your own body! Well yourown bodyofananamarronicbuthowdidthusevenhappen?" I was still shocked but, I was reacting so much less. I was still so confused. "Your taking this well... but I think you should ask sundrop. Sorry for the lack of answers love." I got up with Lunar's help of course.
"Thanks Lunar." There was a very small whirring sound coming from him. 'He must be a bit shy, or easy to make happy.' He walked out to let me change. Today the pizzaplex was closed, Sunday. Perfect. I changed into an oversized shirt of Lunar, (if your a girl you put on a bra), and some comfy pj pants themed as sun and moon, which everything I had was now themed off of them. But as I changed I thought, how can I get home for a break? Or even handle them like this? I walked out to the balcony, and now I was ready for the jump but.
"I'll come get you Starlight, wait there." I nodded while he got the thingy down, I had no idea what that thing was.

This will be helpful:
Moon: regular text with an underline
Sun: regular text
Lunar: italicized
Eclipse: bold
Bloodmoon: bold and italicized
Killcode: bold underlined.
Have fun! And sorry for not posting in a min!

He grabbed me bridal style, blush. Agh, they know how to touch my soft spot for them. The veiw was nice. He set me down a second later in the middle of the cult. I was wondering if I could atheist take out kill code and bloodmoon, and get them out of the picture. It would be helpful. And safer. Literally KILLCODE AND BLOODMOON, THAT GIVES ME THE CHILLS DUDE!
"Goodmorning Sunbeam!" Of course sun y would speak first.
"Morning hottie." Omg the nicknames rn.
"Hello sunlove~" They were getting good. I kept blushing.
"Goodmorning everyone! But I have to know... HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I was Hella confused. They paused. The probably didn't want this question yet.
◇past◇
"I SEROUSLY CANT TAKE YOU GUYS. I WANT MY MIND BACK TO NORMAL!"
"Sun, im sorry, I can't help it."
"Neither can we, and I was the original part of mind brother"
"IM DONE WITH THIS! IM GIVING YOU ALL YOUR OWN BODY!"
"What the fuck."

Back to now

"Uhhh..." I knew I missed something. But I brushed it off, I did not want to be a discomfort to anyone. I was about to go and get some for but then, my stomach said it for me before I took another step.
"I'll go get you food!"
"NO I WILL"
"NEITHEROFYOU!" 'Oh shit. This is gonna be bad.'
"I'm getting you food sunbeam! I want you to come too!" He wanted time alone with me, and grabbed my wrist. I was fucked.
They didn't notice I was gone till sun had made it up the stairs. The. It was a race to see who was gonna get me food.

I was set down in the vent besides salads and sides.
"I want you to be safe. Go to the kitchen while I deal with them."
'Cute but there is an elevator.'
"Okay Sunny!" I was kinda worried for all of them, but I said fuck it, and I went down through the vent. Then I saw mini DJ.
"Hi." "Your gonna chase me aren't you?" He nodded. Then I sighed. I crawled as fast as humanly possible till I was sliding and ground.
"OW! GODFUCKING DAMN IT!" God that fucking hurt. I ran to the kitchen as fast as I could, and everyone was there. Bloodmoon and killcode dared each other to go in the compactor. Well bye bye to them, Eclipse pushed the button, and CRASH, AND SLAM. They were so dead.
I ran back to the loading dock without being seen, and ran to the atrium, and. I got knocked out.