update

A/N: hey readers I wish there was some way I can get back a story that I accidentally deleted and it's my fault from deleting it and I should have never done that and I'm sorry I messed up and I wish I could fix that but also I can learn from my mistakes and never do them again and but I just don't know how to get it back and also plus I don't want to make a new one book and I'll show you the name of the book that I created that I actually deleted I need it figured out how to get it back but I just don't know how I wish someone could help me how to get it back this is what the book looks like.

This is the story I accidentally deleted I just wish there was some way somehow I can get the story back and once I get it back I can finish it and then publish it and it is there any way someone can help me get it back please? 🙏🏼💔😭🥺

This story is about one of my OCS this is her name: is, Lauryn Melania Levesque Ring Names: Chelsea Helmsley/Carmela/then later in that story I change her ring name to Carmela Helmings and but also leading the story I would change it to when she gets married her name will be Lauryn Melania (Levesque) - Sanchez Ring Name: Carmela Santana and her man name is Michael Sanchez Ring Names: Santana/Mike Santana and I hope I can get that book back so I can finish the story and then I can publish it and then I know it's finished so then I can start chapter 2 of that book thank you I appreciate that from you guys love you and I will write my other books as well.