Smackdown February 10, 2023.

A\N: hey readers this chapter is about Friday Night SmackDown so let's see what happens.

– Tonight's WWE SmackDown on FOX opens up with a look back at last week's show and how The Bloodline discussed their internal issues with Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champion Jey Uso being gone, then Sami Zayn attacked Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns before challenging him to a match at WWE Elimination Chamber. Solo Sikoa and Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champion Jimmy Uso then attacked Zayn and Reigns accepted the challenge. We cut to the standard intro video. We're now live from the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut as the pyro goes off and Michael Cole welcomes us. He says tonight's SmackDown is sold out. Cole is joined at ringside by Wade Barrett.

– We go right to the ring and Paul Heyman is already out with the mic. He's clutching Heyman says as our Wise Man, he's here to drop a few pearls of wisdom. Heyman says ever since he and Brock Lesnar conquered The Streak of WWE Hall of Famer The Undertaker at WrestleMania, he doesn't offer predictions, he delivers spoilers, and he's got a bunch of them tonight so have your notepad ready.

Heyman says The Island of Relevancy is under a two prong attack – here on SmackDown, it's Sami Zayn. A crazed psychopath competitor. Fans chant for Sami now. Here's your first spoiler – Zayn is not here this evening. Fans boo. Heyman dismisses the idea of Zayn challenging Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns and asks if you can really imagine Zayn as champion. Fans pop. Heyman says they're also under attack on RAW by Cody Rhodes. Heyman says Cody backed him into a corner on Monday night and said all he wants to do is fight for a title when everyone keeps making it personal. Heyman calls Rhodes a dumbass and says he didn't know WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes raised an idiot for a son. Heyman says it couldn't be more personal, and these aren't wrestling championship belts, they are the centerpiece of The Island of Relevancy, the reason we're here in WWE, the family crest of the Fatu and Anoa'i Dynasties, and so on. Heyman says let's be clear – without these tiles there is no Island of Relevancy, there is no Bloodline, there is no Paul Heyman, there is no Roman Reigns.

Sami Zayn rattles Paul Heyman: SmackDown, Feb. 10, 2023

Fans pop as Zayn suddenly appears behind Heyman, and he's angry. Fans chant "Sami!" now. Heyman turns around and Sami slowly walks around him. Sami says he's not going to hurt Heyman but if he wanted to by now, he could've. Don't you think that's weird? I could've dropped you like a bag of dirt and no one is here to protect you. If this was a month ago, Solo Sikoa would've already put me down, and the same goes for The Usos, but now you're out here all by yourself and I think you know why... because you know what the other members of The Bloodline all know – Reigns' days at the top are numbered. Reigns is off the rails and everything is crumbling. Zayn says he left The Bloodline, Jey Uso walked out on his own. What do you think Jimmy Uso will do next... side with his abusive cousin or his twin brother? What about Sikoa? Sami says Reigns pulled Sikoa closer to his hip and isolated him as soon as he saw Sikoa could think on his own. Sami says Heyman looks at Reigns a little weird and creepy, like sun shines out of his ass, but here you are now talking about life after Reigns, after the titles are gone... because you know what the others know, that The Bloodline is on the way out. Fans pop.

Sami says he's got another spoiler for Heyman. Sami says he's going to tell Heyman exactly how many days Reigns has left. 8... 8 days from tonight, in Montreal at WWE Elimination Chamber, that is all the time Reigns has left. Fans chant for Sami again as Heyman offers his hand, either for a shake but likely for the mic. Zayn aggressively pulls Heyman close to him and holds him there. We see Heyman looking terrified. The title belts drop to the mat. Sami says to tell Reigns he doesn't have to worry about Rhodes because Zayn will be the one to take him down. Zayn exits the ring as Heyman kneels down and picks the titles back up.