Smackdown February 3, 2023.

SmackDown
February 3, 2023
Bon Secours Wellness Arena
Greenville, SC

Welcome to our live coverage of WWE SmackDown. As always, we will have the results up immediately after every match. Refresh this page often to see updated results.

Tonight on WWE SmackDown:

WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair defends against Sonya Deville. Tag Title Contender's Tournament final between Braun Strowman & Ricochet vs Imperium.
Women's Elimination Chamber Qualifying Fatal 4-Way Match: Natalya vs Shotzi vs Shayna Baszler vs Zelina Vega.

Our live coverage begins at 8pm

Roman Reigns, Christina Reigns, Jimmy Uso, Solo Sikoa, and Paul Heyman arrived outside the arena. Kyla Braxton asked Roman Reigns the status of Jey Uso after what took place at the Royal Rumble. Reigns walked past her. Heyman stopped to tell Kyla that we can't confirm or deny the status of Jey Uso at this time.

Tag Title Contender's Tournament final: Braun Strowman & Ricochet vs Imperium (Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci (with Gunther)

Strowman helped send Ricochet flying over the top rope on to Imperium. Ricochet pushed Gunther. Gunther pushed him back and the referee ordered Gunther to the back. Kaiser hit a forearm on Strowman, but Strowman hit him with a clothesline. Strowman then gave Kaiser the Monster Bomb. Strowman made the tag to Ricochet. Ricochet stood on Strowman's shoulder and flipped on to Kaiser for the pin. Next week it will be The Uso's defending the Unified Tag Team Championship against Strowman and Ricochet.

Backstage, Charlotte Flair said she can't underestimate Sony Deville. Deville she is here for the SmackDown Women's Championship, but Charlotte laughed at her.

They showed footage last night of The New Day and Rey Mysterio making a promotional appearance for NASCAR Clash at the Coliseum. Judgment Day showed up. Dominik showed up verbally disrepecting Rey. Nascar analyst Clint Bower told them to get in the hot rods and settle it. Rey beat Dominik in the race. Dominik told Rey he cheated and they had to be separated.

WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: Charlotte Flair (c) vs Sonya Deville

Charlotte went for a moonsault off the top rope but got met by Deville's boot to her face. Sonya went for a roll-up and put her foot on the rope for leverage, but only got a two count. Deville went for a sunset flip, but Charlotte rolled through it and got the figure-8 on her for the submission win.

Backstage, Reigns asked Jimmy Uso where Jimmy is at. Jimmy said he doesn't know and he hasn't heard from him. Reigns said it is disrespectful. He asked Jimmy again if he heard from Jey and Jimmy again said no, but he believes Jey will be there as they are brothers. Reigns asked Solo if he talked to Jey, but Jimmy immediately said if Jey wasn't talking to him, he's not talking to anybody before Solo could say anything. Reigns told Jimmy and Solo to find their brother now.

Christina gives Roman a back massge, " hey babe everything ok with you? and cause you look stressed out, and is it because Sami Zayn turn his back on us The Bloodline and Jey Uso walks out on us too, babe we need to talk to Jey, cause I try to talk to him but he doesn't want to talk to me either, so babe what are we going to do?" as she said.

Roman:" aww thank you baby for the massag, and yes I been stressed out and angry at Sami Zayn for betraying us The Bloodline and Jey Uso of walking out on us two and you know who fault why Jey not with us is Sami Zayn, and wait baby did you just say you try to talk to Jey but he won't talk to you and well that is odd baby cause he use to talk to you all the time and do you know what is up with him?" as he said.

Let me Love you (A Triangle Love Story).जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें