The First Day.

WWE The Shield breakup and went their Separate Ways and two new females has just join the WWE Roster names are Miley Mia Lovereidge Ring Name: Smiley Miley and Triple H's Little sister LaNyce Marie Levesque Ring Name: Christina Helmsley and both females have a crush on both The Big Dog Leati Joseph "Joe" Anoa'i Ring Name: Roman Reigns and but also the other people that knowns the Christina has two other sisters with all 3 of them called the helmsley triples and only ones who knows that is Triple H and The McMahon Family and also Christina herself and so everyone on the roster will found out down the road.

Triple H and The McMahon Family organize a team meeting with the WWE rosters from raw and smackdown and nxt/nxt uk and 205 live all gather together backstage with two new females on the roster which is Miley and Christina but the whole rosters haven't met them yet and so let's find out and see.

----------------------------------------------------------

Triple H:" well ladies and gentlemen we have two new females to the WWE roster is Miley Mia Loveridge her ring name is Smiley Miley and the other is my little sister LaNyce Marie Levesque her ring name is Christina Helmsley these two are best friends and so everyone get to know them and but also I madeup a schedule for you all of you on the roster for tag teams, teams, managers and even friendships and relationships so look at the leader board that I just put up so their you go" he say.

so everyone on the roster looks at the leader board and everyone picked their tag teams, teams, managers and even friendships and relationships and plus everyone got to met the two new females on the roster.

Miley:" nice to meet everyone, oh My Name is: Miley Loveridge but my Ring Name: is, Smiley Miley and I'm from Tampa Bay Florida that's in a small place, I moved in when I wanted to come to America to become a WWE Superstar, so why and I know how to sing too" she say.

Christina:" nice to meet everyone, Oh Wow Nice and My Name is: LaNyce Marie Levesque but my Ring Name is, Christina Helmsley, and my brother is the CEO of WWE is Triple H and I'm from Greenwich, Connecticut which is in the United States of America, Hey best friend I guess we both have a crush on the same guys which is the big dog Roman Reigns, so let's look at the leader board of who gets to date him, so either me or you" as I say.

Miley:" I hope I get to be with him first, cause one I'm more beautiful, pretty and good singer and dancer better then you best friend" as she say.

Christina:" ha ha ha very funny best friend, well I hope I get to be with him first cause for one I'm Helmsley and it runs in my blood and veins, cause one I'm more beautiful, pretty and good singer and dancer better then you cause look at the size of my boobs are bigger then your, pussy is tight then yours and ass is bigger then yours best friend" as I say.

Miley:" ah not fair best friend, let's just look at the leader board to see who gets Roman Reigns, and who ever gets Roman Reigns first we can't argue or fight over, in front of him, ok best friend, and other has to repect their relationship ok best friend" as she say.

Christina:" ok ok your right, let's look at the leader board" as I say.

so Miley and Christina runs over to the leader board and see that Miley name was with Roman Reigns and so Christina got upset and cryed and then down the leader board if Miley cheats on Roman if they are either dating or engaged or married with kids or with out kids they will have to divorce when Roman Reigns turns heel and that's when Roman can choose to be with Christina when it gets to their.

Christina:" see did you see you get to be with Roman Reigns when he is a babyface, but then when he turns heel he gets to choose me down the road so I'll wait for that best friend so good luck on your relationship with Roman Reigns now" as I say.

Miley:" so I get to be with Roman Reigns now yay, so does that mean your jealous of me now best friend" as she say.

Christina:" ah don't rub that in my face best friend, that was rude best friend, plus you need to take that back on what you just said to me" as I say.

Miley:" ok ok ok best friend, I'm sorry for what I just I didn't mean to say that to you in a mean and rude way I'm sorry for doing that to you best friend, plus you didn't deserve that ok, so will you forgive me best friend" as she say.

Christina:" yes I forgive you best friend, ok let's first not fight or angre over Roman Reigns ok best friend?" as I say.

Miley:" ok best friend" as she say.

so Miley and Christina went to find Roman and he was in his locker room and they both knocked on the door and Roman answer the door.

Roman:" hey Miley and Christina so you both beautiful ladies wanted to come to my locker room and tell me of who is on the leader board in a storyline relationship with me and the winner is Miley I'm I right? Christina did you get upset and started crying? but did you see the bottom part of the paper says if Miley cheats on me if we are dating or engaged or married with or with kids right?, so when I turn heel I get to choose who I get to date on that one is Christina but you have to wait on that right now and so both of you have a crush on me right? so since I'm dating Miley, Christina you have to repect my relationship with Miley ok, but you Christina gets to be my female best friend ok" as he say.

Miley and Christina nods their heads in agreement and Christina hugs both Miley and Roman and goes back to the women's locker room and Miley goes back to the women's locker room and packs her stuff and then heads to Roman locker room with her stuff and Christina opens her locker room and looks at the door of pictures of me and Roman.

Christina:" dang it Roman gets to date my best friend first, that's not fair that should be me first, but I have to deal with it anyways and be sad when noone around, but aleast Roman gets to be my other male best friend" as I say.

Miley sits on the couch with Roman and then looks at the scripts and then they start to go into kissing sceen and then after they finish kissing and then after they finish kissing everyone did they matches, and promo's and scripts of their tag teams, teams, managers and friendships and even relationships and then everyone packs up and goes to their hotel and to their rooms and so Miley and Roman and Seth by himself and Dean off to AEW and Christina by myself and so everyone went to sleep and Christina cryed herself to sleep. and Miley and Roman had sex and then went to sleep.

A/N: so what do you think of this chapter? where they any good one's? and so please read and leave your comments below on what should of happen in this book? and please vote also thank you?