Honeymoon Part #2 Traveling to Bahamas

~Next Day~

Randy wakesup and gets up and goes to the bathroom, and turns on the shower and gets undressed and goes into the shower and wash his body and hair and raise off and turns off the shower and grabs a towel and drys off and wipes the towel around his waist and, goes to the sink and blow drys his hair, brush his teeth and brush and fix his hair and walks out of the bathroom and walks to the dresser and puts on his brifes and blue tank top and black shorts and saddles on as he is in this.

Randy goes to the kitchen, gets chicken and cuts the chicken and puts them on sticks and takes the green off the corn off cob and puts stick and puts them and other chicken on one plate and brings the plate in the back off their hotel and unlocks and opens the back door and walks out and opens the barbecue grill and turns it on and then puts the chicken and chicken on a stick and corn on the cob on the barbecue grill and watch them cook and calls out Miley.

Randy:" hey baby are you coming we skipped breakfast cause we slept in, so lunch is almost ready" as he said.

Miley wakesup.

Miley:" ok baby I'm coming" as she said.

Miley gets up and goes to the bathroom, gets undressed and turns on the shower and gets in and wash her body and hair, rinse off her hair and body, turns off the shower, and grabs a towel and drys off and wipes the towel around her body, and walks over to the sink and blow drys her hair and brush her hair and fix her hair in two pigtails and brush her teeth and puts on her makeup and walks out of the bathroom and puts this on.

Miley walks outside to the back and see Randy.

Miley:" hi baby wow you look hot today" as she said. 😉😍😘❤💕💗

Randy blushes and smiles at Miley " awww thank you baby, but you baby you look beautiful and sexy" as he said. 😘 😍 ❤ 💕 ♥ 😉

Miley blushes and smiles at Randy " aww thank you baby" as she said.

So Randy finish making lunch and puts the food out of the grill and puts the food of the big plate and turns off the grill and puts the food on the picnic table and Randy and Miley sits on the picnic table and starts to eat their food and drinks and then they finish their food and drinks and gets up and goes back inside their hotel room and close and locks their door and walks through the livingroom and dining room and walks over to the kitchen and puts the food and drinks away in the refrigerator and close it and Randy walks to the livingroom and sits down and turns on the TV and change the channel to a movie and watches it and walks inside the bedroom and walks into the bathroom and throws up in the toilet and rinse her face off and brush her teeth and grabs a pregnancy test and takes one and waits.