Contract signing fatal 4-way on SmackDown 2024.

A\N: this is the smackdown 2024 chapter of the fatal four-way contract signing between LA night AJ Styles Randy Orton and our tribal chief Roman Reigns and it's for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at the Royal Rumble so let's see what happens on SmackDown in the fatal four way for the contract signing.

" My Tribal Chief what's up Uce how did your flight go, alright" as Jimmy said.

" Wiseman" as Roman said.

" Yes my Tribal Chief" as Paul said.

" Is their I have to do today" as Roman said.

" You told them that you fix it" as Paul said.

" Yes That's what exactly I'm going to do is Fix it that's what I'm here for" as Roman said.

as Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman left they went to go to the bloodlines locker room and then Solo Sikola has something to say let's find out what it is.

" I'll fix I'll fix everything" as Solo said.

Then Solo Sikola and Jimmy Uso went to go to the bloodline locker room.

Now it's time for the fatal four-way contract signing for the Royal Rumble for the Undisputed WWE Universal championship and we are hosted by this Smackdown general manager Nick Aldis.

" Alright let's get this fatal four-way contract signing for the Royal Rumble for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship and here we start with " Phenomenal One" AJ Styles" as Nick said.

So AJ Styles gets into the ring poses and then he gets to the table opens up the contract and signs it.

" Next let me send out next " The Megastar" L.A. Knight Yeah" as Nick said.

So L.A. Knight gets onto the post poses and then he gets down and then he gets into the ring opens up the contract and signs it.

" Next we have "The Apex Predator Randy Orton" as Nick said.

Ok so Randy Orton gets into the ring and does his pose and then he gets down and then he walks over to the table and signs the contract.

" The last participant your reigning defending Undisputed WWE Universal Champion your Tribal Chief Roman Reigns" as Nick said.

And everyone thought that Roman Reigns was going to come out but it wasn't him it was the special counselor/wise man Paul Heyman two of the most generous and wise men of WWE. 😉 And let's see what the wise man Paul Heyman has to say.