Gender Reveal Party.

Miley is now 6 months pregnant with Roman baby.

the gender reveal party was at Roman's parents house in Pensacola Florida.

Miley is 6 months pregnant with Roman baby but they do not know the sex of their baby Vote boy or girl?

confetti baby boy and girl both gender reveal party.

Roman and Miley Confetti reveals its a boy.

so at gender reveal party is, Christina, Sammy, Santana, Ortiz, Jake Hager, Chris Jericho, Konnan, King, Hernandez, Homicide, Salinas, Diamante and Olivia Omega other family and friends and Roman and Miley and both of their families and Triple and...

so at gender reveal party is, Christina, Sammy, Santana, Ortiz, Jake Hager, Chris Jericho, Konnan, King, Hernandez, Homicide, Salinas, Diamante and Olivia Omega other family and friends and Roman and Miley and both of their families and Triple and Stephanie McMahon.

food.

ballows.

gifts.

Gabby and Trinity and Marie " dang girl we wish you had a baby girl" as they say.

Christine, Crystal, Cassandra, Stephanie and Lynn:" hey Miley we hope you have a baby girl" as they say.

Triple H, Noah, Henry and Derek:" Hey Roman we hope you have a baby boy" as they say.

Seth and Jon:" dang Roman bro we wish you had a baby boy" as they say.

Shawn Michaels:" hey Miley I hope you have a baby boy" as he say.

Paige and Christina:" dang best friend I hope you have a girl" as they say.

Ortiz:" hey Roman I hope you have a baby boy" as he say.

Salinas and Diamante:" hey Miley we both hope you have a baby girl" as they say.

Konnan, King, Hernandez and Homicide:" hey Roman we hope you have a baby boy" as they say.

Jake and Chris:" hey Roman we also hope you have a baby boy" as they say.

Sammy:" hey Roman I wish you had a baby boy" as he say.

Miley:" we do not know what the gender is yet, but babe ready to use the gender party smoke bombs" as I say.

Roman:" Yes I'm ready baby" as he say.

Roman and Miley grabs the gender party smoke bombs.

Roman:" ready on the count of 3, 1 2 3 and go" as he say.