Raw February 6, 2023.

WWE Monday Night Raw comes waltzing back into our lives tonight (Feb. 6, 2023) from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida, featuring all the latest build to the upcoming Elimination Chamber Premium Live Event scheduled for later this month in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Advertised for tonight: Three qualifying matches for both the men's and women's Elimination Chamber matches. On the women's side, a Fatal 4-Way will see Mia Yim vs. Candice LeRae vs. Carmella vs. Piper Niven while the men's side will see Angelo Dawkins vs. Damian Priest and Montez Ford vs. Elias. Plus, Becky Lynch vs. Bayley in a Steel Cage match, and more!

Come right back here at 8 pm ET when the Raw live blog will kick off once the show starts on USA Network. It will be below this line here. Reminder: GIFs and pics allowed, but no links to illegal streams, please.

WWE RAW RESULTS AND LIVE BLOG FOR FEB. 6

Every night I'm in a different town, I'm the kind that likes to get around. Living fast I'm on the run, I take my chances 'cause I'm only here to liveblog this here pro wrestling show for you, folks.

The show opens with the intro video.

Edge and Beth Phoenix Confront Judgment Day | WWE Raw Highlights 2/6/23 | WWE on USA

Edge and Beth Phoenix make their entrance together, to Edge's theme much to my Mellotron-loving chagrin.

Edge begins on the mic after a video recap plays and tells us it's good to be back. He's the king of comebacks at this point and it's getting silly, and they're here for one reason: the Judgment Day. They're his fault, and the idea was to elevate talent he felt deserves it, and it worked.

All of Judgment Day are in a better place than they were a year ago and that's a good thing. He puts over Finn Balor, Damian Priest, and Rhea Ripley over in turn before damning Dominik Mysterio with faint praise. He tells of how they waged war back and forth leading up to Extreme Rules, and he knew Finn didn't have what it takes to make him quit.

But then they brought Beth into it and he's the kind of man that is not used to feeling helpless. He gives Judgment Day a golf clap and says he's a vindictive cruel bastard who will sink to any level to get his pound of flesh, and this leads to Phoenix stepping in.

She challenges Rhea and Finn to finish—

Enter Judgment Day.

Finn Balor cuts a promo about how it might be time for Edge to hang 'em up and Dominik says they better run before he does to them what he did to his dad at the Royal Rumble. Damian Priest agrees and promises the next beatdown will make Extreme Rules look like Child's Play.

He stumbles over his words and almost says he's gonna enter Money in the Bank rather than Elimination Chamber, and claims he's gonna win the United States Championship again. Dom wishes Ripley were here to see what they're gonna do, but she's busy traveling the world to promote WrestleMania.

Edge points out that Damian Priest said he didn't want a leader but here he is following Finn around like a lapdog, and Balor is a dollar store Jamiroquai, and the problem is they drop each other faster than ex-con Dom dropped his drawers in the clink, which is fitting given how many times he's tried to screw his dad over.

Beth says Rhea's not here tonight because she speared her soul out of her body last week but she didn't come here to talk, she came here to beat Rhea Ripley's ass, and since she's not here tonight, Phoenix pitches herself and Edge against Finn and Rhea at Elimination Chamber!