Monday Night Raw.

Roman and Miley been getting more closer as boyfriend and girlfriend, but Miley wasn't on her pregnantcy pill so she woke up in the bathroom throwing up and Roman wakesup and helps her out and then Miley took a pregnantcy test and it comes out postive and they gets dressed and packed and heads to Monday Night Raw and went to Roman's locker room and Roman change into his ring gear and then they went to cateria and went to have lunch and as they sit on the bench together.

Christina sits on the other table where the bench is at and looking at Roman and Miley holding hands and making out and eating together and looking sad and thinking and that she wishes she was with Roman Reigns cause she had a crush on Roman longer then Miley has but Roman choose Miley over Christina, but stayed best friends with Christina.

Miley text messsage to Christina " I just found out I'm pregnant with Roman Reigns baby, I hope your happy for me?" as she say.

Christina text message to Miley back " Yeah I'm happy for you best friend" as I say.

Roman text message to Christina " hey best friend, why are you so sad what's wrong?, plus are you happy for me and Miley are having a baby". as he say.

Christina text message to Roman " hey best friend I don't want to talk about in the cateria can I talk to you alone please?, Yes I am happy for you both" as I say.

Roman text message to Christina back " ok best friend let's talk alone in a empty room" as he say.

Miley" hey babe I'm going to hang out with my friends Gabby, Trinity and Benny ok" as she say.

Miley gives Roman a kiss and gets up and walks out of the cateria and walks to the women's lockerroom and starts talking to her girls, Gabby, Trinity and Benny.

Christina sighs.

Miley:" hey girls guess what I got good news I'm pregnant with Roman baby, are you girls happy for me" as she say.

Gabby:" I'm happy for you bestie" as she say.

Trinity:" I'm happy for you girl" as she say.

Benny:" I'm happy for you sis" as she say.

Miley:" Awwww thank you girls, love you girls" a she say.

Gabby:" I love you too bestie" as she say.

Trinity:" I love you too girl" as she say.

Benny:" I love you too sis" as she say.

Roman gets up and walks out of the cateria and walks down the hallway and walks inside a empty room and Christina gets up and walks out of the cateria and walks down the hallway and walks inside the empty room that Roman is in and close the door.

Roman:" hey best friend what 's wrong? why are you so sad?, are you sure your happy for me and Miley having a baby?, or you wish it me and you together?" as he say.

Christina sighs and " hey best friend I'm try to be happy, Yes I'm sure I'll try and be happy for you both, I wish it was me and you, but I just don't want to ruin our friendship" as I say.

Roman:" hey best friend I know you don't want our friendship to be ruin, but I just want to see you be happy ok, cause I love and care about you" as he say.

Christina:" I know that you love and care about me, but what about Miley and you're both having a baby, that she is carring, plus are you going to ask her to marry you" as I say.

Roman:" well I don't know yet, I might idk, we will see best friend, I'll see you tomorrow morning and love you and miss you best friend" as he say.

Christina:" I know you best friend and I love you and miss you too, I just want to see you happy" as she say.