Honeymoon Part #2. Traveling to Hawaii.

Roman wakesup and see, his beautiful sexy naked wife, next to him on the bed, and smirks, and say this.

Roman:" I know what to do to wake my beautiful sexy naked wife next to me is this" as he said.

Roman gets underneath the bed covers and goes between her sexy legs and and starts to kiss her legs all the way up to her vagina and as he starts to kiss and lick it.

Christina wakesup and see Roman underneath the bed covers and as she smiles and moaning .

Roman stops pulls the covers up and say.

Roman:" good morning beautiful sexy naked wife, I'm feeling hungry this morning something from you baby" as he said

Christina:" ok what is that babe" as she said.

Roman smirks 😏

Roman:" um you baby, get ready this going to be eatting you out and then I'm going to bumpy ride for you" as he said.

Christina:" ok babe" as she said. 😘

Roman goes back underneath the bed covers and pulls them back on top of him and starts to go back sucking and licking and bitting on his beautiful sexy naked wife vagina by eatting her out.

Christina starts moaning like crazy and as she starts to cum.

Roman starts to slowly kissing up his beautiful sexy naked wife Christina legs and kisses her breast and and then kisses her neck and then he slowly teasing the top end of his cock of the tip of Christina clint to make me moan and then Randy slides his harden cock inside Christina pussy and as he thrusting in and out of her pussy.

Roman thrust his cock faster and harder into Christina pussy and he groans in pleasure.

Christina claw Roman and my pussy squeezes his cock tight milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my pussy and I moan in pleasure " oh fuck yes Joe... you're so big babe~".

Roman thrust his cock deeper into Christina pussy and he groans in pleasure.

Christina claw Roman and my pussy squeezes his cock tight milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my pussy and I moan in pleasure " oh fuck yes Joe.. Yes babe you feel so good"~.

Roman pounds his cock into Christina g-spot multiple times and he groans in pleasure.

Christina rake my nails down Roman back and my pussy squeezes his cock tightly milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my g-spot multiple times and I moan in pleasure " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes Joe ~".

Roman pounds his cock faster and harder into Christina g-spot multiple times and he groans in pleasure.

Christina rake my nails down Roman back and my pussy squeezes his cock tightly milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my g-spot multiple times and I moan in pleasure " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes Joe ~".

Roman pounds his cock deeper into Christina g-spot multiple times and he groans in pleasure.

Christina rake my nails down Roman back and my pussy squeezes his cock tightly milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my g-spot multiple times and as I felt him going deeper and I moan in pleasure " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes Joe".

Roman slammed his cock into Christina womb and he groans in pleasure.

Christina rake my nails down Roman back and my pussy squeezes his cock tighter milking his cock and I feel him slammed his cock into my womb and I moan in pleasure " oh god Joe... you're so fucking deep inside of me babe~" as I said.