Raw January 30, 2023.

Monday Night RAW
January 30, 2023
BOK Center
Tulsa, OK

Welcome to our live coverage of Monday Night RAW. As always, we will have results posted after every match. Refresh this page often to see updated results.

Tonight on Monday Night RAW: will start the show. Rhea Ripley will declare which Women's Champion she will face at WrestleMania. Elimination Chamber qualifying matches will see Seth "Freakin" Rollins vs Chad Gable and Johnny Gargano vs Baron Corbin. All this and more tonight on RAW!

Our coverage begins at 8pm

The Judgment Day confronts Cody Rhodes and gets attacked by Edge: Raw, Jan. 30, 2023

In ring interview: Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes said when he started his journey in Ohio Valley Wrestling, he thought he would be WWE Champion within two years. He then mentioned everything he went through in his career. He mentioned at the beginning of his ring entrance music, it says wrestling has more than one royal family. He said WWE has more than one royal family and he has to stand across another, The Bloodline, the Tribal Chief, . Cody said he has respect for Reigns, but he will beat him at WrestleMania. The Judgment Day came out. Dominik said he was supposed to win the Royal Rumble match, but Cody ruined his moment. Cody told Dominik he has respect for his dad. Dominik said he doesn't have respect for his own dad and he doesn't have any respect for Cody's dad. Cody challenged any of The Judgment Day tonight. Edge came out and attacked The Judgment Day. Cody then jumped in to help Edge as they went to a commercial break.

We come back from the commercial break to find out Finn Balor has accepted the Cody Rhodes' challenge and they will fight tonight.

Elimination Chamber qualifying match:
Seth "Freakin" Rollins vs Chad Gable (with Otis)

Austin went for the ankle lock three times with Rollins escaping. On the third escape, Rollins hit the Pedigree on Gable and pinned him.

IYO SKY (with Bayley and Dakota Kai) vs Candice LeRae (with Michin)

LeRae hit the Poisonrana on SKY. LeRae lifted SKY to the top rope, but SKY pushed her down to the mat. SKY then went for a moonsault, but LeRae got her knees up and rolled her into an inside cradle. Kai distracted the referee. The ref finally went to make the count, but SKY kicke out. LeRae hit a double knee to the face. Bayley got on the ring apron, but LeRae met her with a punch. With LeRae grabbing at Bayley, SKY rolled her up in a small package for the victory.

In ring interview: Rhea Ripley

Ripley said three years ago she was NXT Champion and she challenged the winner of the Royal Rumble, , but Flair put her in her place. Ripley said she hates to give Flair credit, but she's getting better every year and is at the top of her game. Ripley said she better enjoy everyone bowing down to the queen because they are about to rise to Rhea Ripley and at WrestleMania, she will put her in her place because she is choosing her.

Backstage

Rollins said he beat Gable and he will go on to win the Elimination Chamber. When asked about Logan Paul eliminating him at the Royal Rumble, Rollins walked away.