8 months later

Miley is now 8 Months Pregnant with Roman baby.

[Hospital]

Miley POV: just wakesup and went to the bathroom and her water just broke and yells out loud.

Miley:" um babe my water just broke we need to go to the hosital now" as she say.

Roman wakesup quick and goes to the bathroom.

Roman:" oh we do need to go to the hosptial now baby" as he say.

Roman runs out of the bathroom and starts to pack and finishes packing and runs back to Miley in the bathroom and picks her up bridalstyle and walks out of the bathroom and grabs Miley stuff and wallet and the keys and walks out of the bedroom and walks downstairs and goes to the front door and unlocks and opens it and walks out and close and locks the front door of the house and walks to the car and unlocks it and opens the car door and puts Miley inside the passager seat and puts her steatbelt on and puts Miley stuff in the car and close both doors and walks over to his driver door and opens it and gets in and puts his seat belt on and puts the key in and drives to the hosptial.

Roman:" baby breath in and out". as he say.

Miley breaths in and out " ok Mr home sherlock" as she say.

Roman keeps driving and unitl finally gets to the hospital.

Roman parks the car and turns off the engine and takes the key out and takes off the seatbelt and opens the door and gets out of the car and runs over to Miley passager door and opens it and unbuckle her seatbelt and picks her up and grabs her stu...

Roman parks the car and turns off the engine and takes the key out and takes off the seatbelt and opens the door and gets out of the car and runs over to Miley passager door and opens it and unbuckle her seatbelt and picks her up and grabs her stuff and close the door and locks the car and goes inside the hospital and register Miley in the hosptial and puts her on the wheelchair and grabs the papers and see Miley with a hosptial wrist band and gets rolled all the way to the OB= Obstetrics Birth center and goes to her room.

[20 hours later]

Miley gives birth to a heathy baby boy and they need to give her a name.

Roman:" so baby have you desided to give our son a name?" as he say.

Miley:" ok well I have desided on giving our Son a name, and his name is going to be Ronald Jeremy Anoa'i, cause I'm using your real last name, instead of your of your ring last name, Reigns babe, so what do you think babe?" as she say.