Be Honest and Do Not Mess with Karma.

A/N: Randal Keith Orton Ring Name: Randy Orton and his Wife: Miley Mia (Loveridge) - Orton Ring Name: Smiley Miley Orton and Leati Joseph "Joe" Anoa'i Ring Name: Roman Reigns and his Wife: LaNyce Marie (Levesque) - Anoa'i Ring Name: Christina (Helmsley) - Reigns and let's see 👀 happens when the truth comes out on both Randy Orton and Roman Reigns to their wives and how are both newly wed couples cope and we will find out and see 👀 and so here we go. 😉💕♥️❤
-------------------------------------------------------------

Randy POV:
Wakesup and see 👀 his beautiful wife Miley next to him and kisses her on the lips.

Miley POV:
Wakesup and kisses Randy back and as she puts her arms around him and as they finish their kisses and says something to Randy.

" good morning babe, so where were you babe, I was worried about you, so please tell me the truth?" as Miley said.

" good morning baby, ok baby if I tell you something can you promise not to get mad at me, on what I have to tell you" as Randy said.

" ok babe I promise I won't get mad at you, so what do you have to tell me babe" as Miley said.

Randy breaths in and out.

" ok the thing is I got a text from a wwe female Superstar return from Celeste Beryl Bonin Ring Name: Kaitlyn and she wanted me to come over and like welcome her back to WWE but that is not the only thing that happen baby, and she wanted to have sex with her and sleep with her which I did cause she wanted me to, and I'm so sorry about that baby and it's all my fault, please baby can you forgive me for one stupid mistake that I did to you and our baby" as Randy said.

" ok wow that's nice at first and but wait you did what and how dare you do that to me and but to our baby, babe how could you do this to me and our baby and idk baby and let me think about it" as Miley said.

Miley let's go of Randy and goes to the bathroom and close and locks the bathroom door and goes to the wall and leans against the wall and drag herself down to the floor and she starts screaming and crying.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe POV:
Wakesup and see 👀 his beautiful wife Christina next to him and kisses her on the lips.

LaNyce POV:
Wakesup and kisses Joe back and as she puts her arms around him and as they finish their kisses and says something to Joe.

" good morning babe, so where were you babe, I was worried about you, so please tell me the truth?" as LaNyce said.

" good morning baby, ok baby if I tell you something can you promise not to get mad at me, on what I have to tell you" as Joe said.

" ok babe I promise I won't get mad at you, so what do you have to tell me babe" as LaNyce said.

Joe breaths in and out.

" ok the thing is I got a text from a wwe female Superstar return from Mercedes Justine Kaestner-Varnado Ring Name: Sasha Banks and she wanted me to come over and like welcome her back to WWE but that is not the only thing that happen baby, and she wanted to have sex with her and sleep with her which I did cause she wanted me to, and I'm so sorry about that baby and it's all my fault, please baby can you forgive me for one stupid mistake that I did to you and our baby" as Joe said.

" ok wow that's nice at first and but wait you did what and how dare you do that to me and but to our baby, babe how could you do this to me and our baby and idk baby and let me think about it" as LaNyce said.

LaNyce let's go of Joe and goes to the bathroom and close and locks the bathroom door and goes to the wall and leans against the wall and drag herself down to the floor and she starts screaming and crying.