Home Sweet Home: for Randy and Miley Orton.

A/N: Randal Keith Orton Ring Name: Randy Orton arrives home with his new wife Miley Mia (Loveridge) - Orton Ring Name: Smiley Miley Orton and as they wait for their new baby arrive and before they arrive in their new home.
--------------------------------------------------
Randy POV:

Randy wakesup and heads to the bathroom and as he is naked and turns on the water of the shower and gets in and wash his body and hair and puts soap on his body and raise off his body and wash his hair with shampoo and conditioner and raise off his hair and turns off the water of the shower and gets out and grabs a towel and drys off and wraps the towel around his waist and walks over to the bathroom counter and blow drys his hair and brush his hair and brush his teeth and raise his teeth and puts on deodorant and body spray and stickem and walks out of the bathroom and walks into the bedroom and walks over to his suitcase and opens it and grabs his brifes and puts them on and puts on tank top and shorts and socks and shoes on.

Walks over to his beautiful sexy naked wife Miley and kisses her on her cheek and grabs his car keys.

Miley POV:

Miley wakesup and see Randy gives her a kiss on her cheek.

" good morning babe, so what are you doing up this bright shining morning?" as Miley said.

" good morning beautiful sexy naked wife Miley my baby, well I'm heading off to the gym for a bit and then I come back here we have breakfast together, before we pack and heading to our new home baby, cause I buyed us a new house for us to live in, are you ready for that baby?" as Randy said.

" ok that's fine with me babe, oh really ok that's good, see you laters after you're workout, and I love you and our baby so much" as Miley said.

" I love you and our baby so much, see you both laters" as Randy said.

Randy gives Miley a kiss on her lips and walks over to the front door and unlocks it and opens it and walks outside and close the door and walks over to the gym and walks inside the gym and starts to do his workouts.

Miley heads to the bathroom and turns on the water of the shower and gets in and soap her body and raise off her body and wash her hair with shampoo and conditioner and raise off her hair and turns off the water of the shower and grabs a towel and drys off her body and wrap the towel around her body and walks over to the counter and blow drys her hair and brush her hair and fix her hair and curl it and brush her teeth and raise off her teeth and puts on her makeup and puts on deodorant and body spray on and perfume on and walks out of the bathroom and walks over to her suitcase and puts on her shirt and Jean pants and socks and shoes on.