The black dawn of gaia hand of judas part 12.5

the black dawn Sabbath of Judas day, four  more days until the sabbath)
(2035 4:55)
(by a massive goat-like humanoid that has massive long bat-like black wings it has satyr-like legs, It had a long serpent tongue, Black fur covered with stains of blood, And a face full of hundreds of golden goat-like eyes, And a long great sword that had a flag made of human faces that were frozen and agony blood flowing from it, It had human leather robes that look stitch together like a scarecrow, It had a massive mouth on its stomach that had sharp humanoid teeth and a long tounge that look like a tail. It had multiple humanoid eyes floating around its area. It used its crow-like paws to hold on to Seraphina like an eagle catching salmon from a river bank. Seraphina's blood rained down from the sky. The creature teleported into Mount Philip)

Inside the peek of a mountain, there is a cave of pure horrors and death

Inside the peek of a mountain, there is a cave of pure horrors and death. There were various pale women chained up; they were limbless grayish black blood oozing out. They were pregnant with unborn abnormalities beyond mortal comprehension. They had white blindfolds; Their skin had various runes and pentagrams. Grayish ebony blood flowed from their lips as their screams filled the cave where various ages of human and humanoid pale creatures were stitched together with multiple limbs hanging from the burrow of depravity and despair, screams that were a song of pure suffering and pain. Blood was falling. What's going on? Where am I? Said Seraphina
You are in my temple of purity; this is the nest for my legion of firstborn sons for the black Saturn king. I am  The 11th apostle of Judas Marchosias Vetala. I shall use your skin and bones to make a wedding dress said
Marchosias Vetala then picked up A rusty long butcher blade; he waved his clossing the doors of the demonic pleasure cavity of pure depravity and corruption; the walls crammed with various religious symbols smeared with blood and chains with flesh, and the cave smelled like a slaughterhouse. Marcheses Vetala weaved hand seals with one hand, causing Seraphina to levitate; her eyes started bleeding grayish-black blood. Her eyes rolled back to her head, and Her limbs twisted, breaking her bones as she screamed in pure anguish and terror; her ears and other opens bled grayish blood .marcheses Vetala pointed to the ground, causing Seraphina to fall, her bones started to protrude from her body. Marchosias Vetala cut its hand, and it wiped its black blood. The large butcher blade doubled in size. Then, Marchosias Vetala blew a kiss at Seraphina with a dark, eldritch, cosmic song of pure depravity. Marchosias Vetala, wrong blade, my lady. He smiled, revealing multiple mandibles that were spiders. He summoned a rusty dagger that glowed green and black. It was carved in the skin of Seraphina with the precision of a brain surgeon removing the skin and placing it in a mound. It ripped out with its bare hands the eyes of Seraphina and then devoured the eyes. Immediately, those same eyes mutated and appeared on the palms of Marchosias Vetala; Marchosias Vetala then removed all of the skin clean off; Marchosias Vetala weaved hand seals, causing the skin of Seraphina to grow longer. The blood of Seraphina and other victims stains the mountain cave walls.

Marchosias smiled as the flesh from Seraphina was removed, then we did like a snake into a pile; it then devoured the bones of Seraphina, then he sat on the pile of flesh in a full lotus position, putting his hands in a The Mudra of a Thousand Petals, It's aura glowed a dark pure evil purple aura,  his eyes with twisted joy. Black Saturn King's shadow form loomed large overall, unknowingly to any being in the cave, even Marchosias.