Character info guide.Bill S.silver:O

Full name: Bill Solomon Silver gender: cis maleSkin tone: brown oak Eyes: red Birthstone: black pearl Soul color: redBuild slim muscular

gender: cis male
Skin tone: brown oak
Eyes: red
Birthstone: black pearl
Soul color: red
Build slim muscular.
Sexuality: Metrosexual
height: 5 feet 9 inches tall.
Weight:130.
Fashion sense: goth hip hop, Soundcloud era 2017, and tech fit.
Zodiac: Year of the dragon, Gemeii sun, scopio rising, and Leo moon.
(favorite colors: red, black, and gray)
love interest: Sarah Green.
Favorite foods: Chicago deep dish style vegan cheese pizza, any vegan Asian foods.)
Religious rituals: praying and Zen mediation, as well as astral projection.
Hobbies: writing, listening to music, and taking smoke breaks to hit the old marry Jane.
Moral: lawful good
Nationality: USA
Dream job: Own a manga company that's mainly Souls style and cosmic horror mangas
Military status: citizen
Gang: none
Main god: Yahweh.
Clan: The son of Solomon.
My favorite novel is Call of Ktulu.
Race:(black/African American )
Family members: mother: Lilith S.sliver
Dad: unknown.
Mom's side Grandfather, James Earl Silver
Mom side Uncle Johnny sliver
(ring tone: Yasushi Ishii logos World. And any other anything from soil work.)
Most significant: fear of death and the threat of hell).
(Fighting style: Boxer/brawler)
Favorite scientific theory of dark Forrest.
Favorite chakras: root and heart.
Political views: left ally of all people.
Spirit animal guide: Snake 🐍 (Japanese white rat snake.
Transportation: skateboard, metal band van, and longboard.
Nicknames: The struggler struggler, in red, Sliver Crow, Silver,
Life path number:9
Job: book reviewer, YouStream editor, and blogger.
Language: English /Solomonism.
Place of birth:(USA, Alabama northern part )But moved when he was young to Black Creek, MI, home of the Great Lakes pure Michigan.
Tarot card the fool: The one who, in between the lines m
Religion: A Baptist of Black Creek Baptist Church of the Divine Quadrinity.
Main elements: water, air, fire, and iron.
Main Omniveres: 666 Black shell neutron, multiverse of Vercon616, universe: southern vercon616 planet: earth 616
Favorite manga writer: Junji Ito
Favorite top 3 favorite mangas: vagabond, Ninja Scroll, and Berzerk
Favorite music genres: nu metal, metal, Christian metal, hip hop, and classical soul Motown music.
Favorite liquor: local black creek brew, The Mountain of Madness dew soda pop mixed with saki.
Favorite religious figure:
Favorite cryptid
Birth month: June 16th
Favorite animal: white tigers
My miniature favorite animals are goats and insects
Cyber hectic implants/biotechnology mods: non
Money in bank account: sixty thousand American francs )
Clan symbol: a crown of Solomon with a star of David In the middle with the numbers with the

Character intro: Hello, my name is Bill Silver. I was just your average black Christian. I am a sinner on a Saturday but looking for my savior on a Sunday. We all sin, but sometimes those sins come back to haunt us. My faith was destroyed because of all the things I saw. Things that would make you go mad from fright. The fear is like a flame burning and consuming you, stealing your will even to live and essence. My god was false, but I discovered that things are beyond what a god can comprehend. Things that would make Jesus Christ weep and lose his faith in god.

I had brown as-oak skin, brown eyes, and a high-top fade with dreadlocks. I wore black and gray clothes. I would wear a Cuban chain that was silver. Some black pants have comedically inaccurate skeleton legs. My gray shirt had ravens, owls, and skulls. It looks like the stereotypical Hawaiian shirt, but if I was emo. My belt was a dark oak brown. I had one of those introductory hot topic anime chain walks that said Cyberpunk Detroit is coming soon in Metal Band Cover Gothic font. My skin was clean and clear of pores. My dreadloocks were black and red. My eyes were dark brown. Some hair had religious jewelry of all faith tied to god. I had a star of Solomon gages that all had the seal of Zailton, the divine god of light and order, the mount of The Highest Yahweh. Man, At Time, I thought look so epic and cool. I probably look like a fucking Weeb! The cologne I would wear was a combination of strong cologne I would wear was a combination solid, and soft, as if the ocean waves were made from lavender.

The rings on my finger were my astrology chart, but my main signs are Aquarius moon, Scorpio, rising, and Gemini, and yeah, for you Chinese zodiac lovers, I had my Symbol, an eastern grey and black dragon. I had a lower grill that was silver with runes from Emerald tablets. I'm an unorthodox member of Christianity. I probably look like I should be sending Maximillion Pegasus into the shadow realm rather than being a church boy. If it had a theme, it would be Soilwork -let this river flow. It was my ringtone. I lived in the mega apartment called Miskatonic Towers. The elders and youth lived in these apartments. They were very empathetic to each other. It was a decent-looking New York-looking apartment building with the angels of the Quadrinity Godhead."(Bill .S Sliver )

He is the struggler of our tale. Judas, the black goat, has crushed him. He is going through the dark parts of the cosmos in a bird's eye view, looking into a world of horror and the dark sublime. The baba yaga watches him like an owl in the night.

Weakness: The seal of the baba yaga: she can feed off his emotions, and the journey of his struggle allows him to see ghosts, but they also will attack him. His battle with his mental health

The seal of Asmodeus Belial Allows him to feel physical pain in the land of dreams and causes madness as well.

Friends/family
Dante Hades Levi(high school friend, but he's like an older brother.)
Oscar Novi Noir:( type of friendship lil brother but wise and a teacher that helps Dante improve.)
Sarah Joan Green(marries Jane, his partner Parker.
Emma Athena White(childhood friends that always went to Sunday school, but they have suppressed feelings between them.)
Marry black( not a feeling of love, but they are more friendly than platonic.

(Father.White sensi, father figure and wise guide for him.)

Foes: The CCC, Judas Baphomet, The Baba Yaga, The biker gang, the sons of Dhuov and the shadow wizards synagogue eldritch truths,

Favorite outfit: trendy cyberpunk style farmer overalls(gray prominent but has white strips, a skull with a bunny yin yang that has the words Donnie -Darko-616). Black high-top sneakers that look like skater shines. They have the Star of Solomon on them: Cuban chain and Yugioh style jewelry.

Food: dislikes GMOs, vegan food, and meat
My favorite song is Soil Work Let This River Flow.
Favorite friend: Oscar N.Noir
Emma Athena white.
Housing: a one-bedroom, one-bathroom filled with goth, emo, and other anime shit but clean and neat he hates incels.

Bad habits: nail-biter and grammar nazi.
Favorite insults: "Smoke some grass or touch some grass, my guy."
"Fucking posers!!!"

Elements of soul:iron and golden with sliver tones

| Attribute | Value |
|------------|-------|
| Intelligence | 7 |
| Reflexes | 5|
| Dexterity | 8|
| Technical | 10|
| Cool | 4|
| Willpower | 9|
| Luck | 0|
| Body | 6|
| Empathy | 4|

1-10 power scaling

(motivation: a will to survive and to reach spiritual enlightenment, try to save the earth from Judas, and make a future with Sarah Green. Also, to leave the lands of flesh, enter the hellbound heart of Duhov).

Friendly Rivals: Dante and Oscar.
Preferred weapon: brass knuckles and dual daggers.

Favorite websites -social media: cosmic horror  book =Instagram app/FB
And mangafreeplease.com
MyTube.