The cosmic wargs Revelations of the final black sabbath part 5

Then, it stepped out of the shadows, growling like a wolf protecting its territory. The wild, black, dire wolf was covered in blood and deep scars. It was standing a pile of corpses. The wolf was more considerable than two adult-sized grizzly bears. It had various scars on it. The black dire Wolf then ran to Beelzebub. It was so fast that my eyes couldn't even keep up. All I saw was Beelzebub turned back to goat form and tried hard to run away. But the dire wolf ran so fast it looked like teleportation and caught Beelzebub.

 But the dire wolf ran so fast it looked like teleportation and caught Beelzebub

Beelzebub was torn apart, limbs flying everywhere. Black decaying goat flesh and various insects were around. The dire wolf rubs its face in the blood. The insects would die on mere contact if they touched the fur of this massive Black wolf. The lousy wolf then looked at me with eyes that burned like cosmic supernovas and lava, the eyes of judgment. I felt a deep fear as the wolf stepped closer until it was close enough to be in my face. The wolf's face then split open to reveal a lamprey-like mouth and various teeth. There were dark purple flames that were surrounding the enormous black dire wolf.

Then it spits out a bible with the same seal the Baba Yaga gave me. The bible opened to a page that said The Revelations of Baphomet.

 The bible opened to a page that said The Revelations of Baphomet

Then, I removed the Bible from the dire wolf's mouth. The first page had the symbol of Baphomet on the page.
The text said, "The grand darkness shall have shepherds in those shepherds shall have a flock of goats. Those Shepherds shall lay with those goats. The unworthy spawn shall be used as nutrition for the new dark gods and the demons of the old. The rise of the black goat king shall bring humanity to its knees.

The black goat king shall rise from the black woods.
The black goat shall rule the universe for five hundred years until Wayaothteme, the cosmic warg, devours this multiverse. The blood of men shall rain from the skies. The sky shall be gray until dawn and crimson until dusk. The seas shall turn as black as a void in space. The universe shall cry as Wayaothteme shall wage war with Shubniggurath. They shall wage the 500 million year war as planes and dimensions merge. There will be oceans and seas of blood from the innocent. Mortals will fall victim to the war as they shall pray to the false gods of their people. Those words will heard by deaf ears.

The spawn of Shub-Niggurath shall rain Upon the earth and rise from Forrest; the kingdoms will all fall to that beast. The crows of Odin shall be the only mortals to survive the 500 million-year war. They will be the messengers of insights into cosmic wars. They shall spread their wings and soar through the cosmos for infinity curse to bear the pain of the souls of fallen civilizations.

Baphomet is the key and the door they shall bring. All of these events are to mortals of this macrocosm. He is the vessel of death, and darkness only brings poor souls to be dragged into the abyss, screaming for infinite millenniums.

Then, when I looked up, the wolf was gone. But the blood left from Beelzebub was soaking the Grassy gray plains. Then I started to look up as the moon looked close enough to touch. It was crimson, blood red. It was oozing black blood. Then, I saw a horrifying being.

The being had a goat-like head. But it had a humanoid body. Then, it had six horns and had a third eye in the center of its forehead. One of its eyes had a scar, and the pupil was missing. The creature had black fur and wore a black robe. The robes were covered in blood. The robe had rips and holes.
The goat deity had a sizeable black key.

Then the goat deity said, "My mane is ba'al son of Dagon and left hand of the black goat king. It would be best if you took this key. Soon, you shall know the door to unlock what you are searching for. Then Ba'al starts sauntering closer. Each step felt forever as I was frozen in fear, and I could feel chills going up and down. My eyes were shedding tears.

Then Ba'al grabbed me by the throat

Then Ba'al grabbed me by the throat. My legs couldn't stop shaking. Ba'al didn't use enough force to choke me. Ba'al hands started to glow green, and then green flames manifested from his palms. Ba'al eyes were glowing green. Then, he used his sharp talon-like nails to carve a demonic symbol. It was the symbol of a raven in the center of a pentagram. The raven had three eyes. My chest was burning green, and red blood was leaking out of me like a vast river. They ba'al summoned a large tree forth.

The tree appeared like a smaller black Yggdrasil, the world tree. The leaf's appearance was raven feathers. Then Ba'al summons a spear. With evil laughter, Ba'al says, " You will soon learn, little sliver crow. But first, you must understand just like Odin gained knowledge by sacrificing his body and eyes, he gained infinite knowledge and was reborn, but let's see if a mortal can do that. Then Ba'al laughter stopped, and I saw a creepy smile on his face. The Baba Yaga Gave you The seal of Odin, the cosmic eye.

That will protect your crow from death within this realm. But it won't protect you when you awake. It will only make you a target. Don't worry, we won't kill you. We need you for so many things, young sliver crow. Then Ba'al stabs me and uses the spear to hang me. I started uncontrollably laughing and screaming as my mind went through a cosmic metaphysical change, and I was flushed with multiple memories that weren't mine. It felt like my brain was going to explode. Learned about unspeakable terrors and heard names of beings beyond mortal comprehension. My eyes then started trolling to the back of my head. It felt like my soul was draining slowly. I then felt my body shaking like a fish out of water. As Ba'alson walked closer, he said Hell or heaven, the crows and ravens should fly in the infinity void. Then everything went black.