The dreams and Visions of the black goat

As I was standing there in pure agony and fright, the Baba Yaga suddenly grabbed my arm with her sharp, talon-like nails, causing me to wince in pain. I tried to pull away; the baba yaga had a cosmic aura of crimson and ghastly green that was a sight to behold. But her grip was unyielding. She then began to mutter some magical incantation while holding onto my hand, which started to glow an eerie green color. The pain was excruciating as if I had plunged my hand into a pot of boiling water for hours. I fell to the ground, unable to bear it any longer. She looks down at me like a spider catching a fly. Her eyes of terror stab my soul like a million blades. She had a nasty smile and a vile mix of emotions. My face was disturbed and filled with disgust due to the musty she had aurora of skunk-like smells.
"I just want your skin and your teeth
Eat your flesh and bone marrow and prepare it with," I heard while looking at this Baba Yaga laboratory. It was filled with magic books and beakers. There was a massive flag of the omega sign-ups side down red. (Bill looked around and see-saw the ghastly sights
Emma had a face similar to Sherlock Homes and Batman  looking at the Baba Yaga like she was sizing her up.)

The room has various items where fall of the self

I used to eat your kind during the trials of Salem, boy, how dare you fucking!! Think you can't escape from me, you vile savage. You are cursed as an offspring of cane!!. Here, eyes had a hue of yellow that would make you mad. It was a face of pure darkness and Divine will. Her face was filled with various scars of the past. Some of them looked like the Salem witch trials. She was producing a combination of Bacterial vaginosis and smells that go beyond the comprehension of mortal senses.

After a few moments, the Baba Yaga released my hand, and I could see a strange mark on it. It looked like an enormous serpent biting its tail, with a raven skull at the center. Witch runes and unknown languages were inscribed around it, making me realize this was no ordinary mark. The Baba Yaga then spoke, telling me that only witches, demons, cosmic beings, Odin's crow children, and I could see the seal of Odin, the celestial eye. She explained that it was invisible to the eye of mortals and lesser beings within the omniverse.

I was left trembling and confused, wondering what this all meant and what kind of power I had just been bestowed with.
Then I asked her what the mark was for. The Baba Yaga moved her hair from her face. She was revealing her cold blue eyes. She then said you should find out soon, silver. I then walked away slowly as the Baba Yaga started to laugh. Her laugh sounds like the screams of banshees and a murder of crows. A black flame-like aura formed around her, and multiple black spirits danced around her. I could hear the spirit's screams and laughter as her laughs got louder and more profound. Numerous crows and ravens were flying all around her, and I watched as her blue eyes kept rolling to the back of her eyes, and black blood was falling from her eyes like a flood of water. I walked out and closed the door as fast as I could. When I slammed the door, it made the murder of crows fly away in multiple directions. Black feathers are shedding and falling everywhere. Black blood was around. The wood floor was soaked in blood. I ran From the house and quickly shut the old black wooden bone-like door. The house then formed a massive purple magical barrier with vast, different, ghastly hues that looked like the 7th chakra, if it was a dreadful version. Suppose the purple was a physical embodiment of Putrid, Revolting, and Vile and had undesirable geometric shapes to eyes. The stench of decaying human flesh and rotten fish was everywhere. The baba yaga had meadows of Southern cotton. I wonder in my head, WHAT FUCK IS GOING ON NIGGA!!!? Am I Tripping THE Fuck out? Putting my free hand out, protecting my face.

My chest felt like a million bricks were crushing it. The baba had a face full of dreadful, and she had a wicked smile as black blood poured from every skin pore, eye, mouth, and other parts of her eldritch anatomy.

I just ran over to all of my friends. They all seem to be spooked and scared. Even the tough guy Dante had a face that was the very embodiment of fear. Oscar sarcastically said bro, who's ready for camping? We all just gave him a blank, emotionless face. We were quiet for at least two minutes straight.