Judas G. Baphomet the king of the black woods pope of the nameless ones.O.1

Full name: Judas Gilgamesh Baphomet(It's not my art, but this is the perfect physical depiction of him that a picture captures

(It's not my art, but this is the perfect physical depiction of him that a picture captures.)
Gender: male on the physical plane. But on other planes, transcended the labels.
Skin tone: black skin, Black fur, pure darknesses
Eyes: Golden goat eyes are the only thing you see the most because Judas has a shroud of darkness covering his goat face. (the dread golden eyes are the same color as the dreadful Duhov)
Birthstone: ebony diamond and crimson ruby
Soul color: gold, silver, Black and crimson
Physical Build: tall, muscular, humanoid, he has satyr legs,
Sexuality: physical plane heterosexual, but other planes non because he discards it.
Height: 45/ feet45 /inches tall. (more diminutive form 7,/feet/7inches (can shape shapeshift )
Weight: unmeasurable
Fashion sense: zero. He likes black robes and suits
Zodiac: Capricorn sun, Aquarius moon, Capricorn rising, year of the goat
Zodiac planet: Saturn
(favorite colors: black, gold, red, green and grey )
Love interest: The queen in white sultan, oracle of ShelothBane.
Favorite foods: human flesh, human emotion, and madness.
Favorite Religious rituals: human sacrifice and self-mutilation.
Hobbies: mental, spiritual, physical, Astral torture, hunting human aliens for sport and other war crimes, and also learning.
Morality: unknown
Nationality: zero.
Dream job: to become the archbishop of one below All anti-creation. And become [redacted because that information can't be revealed.
Military status: general of the legion of black Gaia
Notable Gangs: head leader /god of sons of Baphomet, the CCC god /leader, and leader and god of the horned punks
Main god:  the one below all of creation.
Clan: the thousand young of shub-Niggurath
My favorite novel Stephen King's It and the Dark Tower series, also the stand.
Species/Race: The horn ones. (with )Human, Goat outer god (shub-Niggurath and Bafumarias Mahomet.
Family members: dad: Bafumarias Mahomet, surrogate mom: the baba yaga.
(ring tone: going places jeepers creepers )
Most significant fear: Kane and his ego also loth the god of fear.
(Fighting style: black god style(Thai boxing, tiger style Kung Fu and dragon)
My favorite scientific theory is Dark Forrest—and the outervetsal plane.
Favorite chakras: the crown and the third eye
Political views: it doesn't care about the politics of mortals. It is beyond that
Spirit animal: spider and goat
Transportation: Teleportation is limited to its multiverses.
Nicknames: The black goat king, The cenobite of the one below all creation, Sussor of the dark lord, son of the baba yaga.The jester of the crimson Khan, The sultan of the false king in yellow.The Horns of the anti-creation.The first black sage.The one who will be the king of kings. The bacteria are the root of all evil. The one who sleeps in the black hills.The eyes of the lord who laughs in the dark.
Life path number:666 and 616
Job: [redacted]
Language: all of them and even some that are outerversal.
Place of birth: unknown but in the physical plane of earth
Tarot card: the devil, death, and The goat of Virgil
Religion: the covenant of the unseen.
Main elements: void, creation, and all other elements except the light side of magic with all realms.
Main Omniveres: The eclipse zone 616-666
Favorite manga writers: Junji and Kouta Hirano.
Favorite top 3 favorite mangas:
Favorite music genres: classic horror music and Black satanic heavy metal bands. They even had a music industry called cult616 Records where music artist sells their souls knowingly and unfortunately not being aware.
Favorite liquor:  Anything that's dark but mainly wine, mainly blood wine made from mortals who felt fear before they died or rage
Famous religious figure: Himself
Favorite tea: blood with green tea
Birth month: Jan 7th
Favorite animals: rabbits and crows, also mammals except humans.
My miniature favorite animals are humans and wolves
Cybernetic implants/biotechnology mods:
Money in bank account:
Clan symbol: A horned goat that has a third eye that is green and ghastly. The eyes of the goat have a pentagram of the sigil of Baphomet.
Blood type: xeno (O blood type )
Character intro:" his face had a shroud of darkness that could rival the gods of the abyss; he wire elegant fobes that made him look like a king from a time lost in webs of ShelothBane.His eyes were the same yellow as the king in yellow. His goat-like horns were long. In an adjacent way, they were strong and gave the energy of pure dictatorship. The robes were made from the silk of ShelothBane, which grants him the ability to cause time manipulation and causality. It was made manipulation and causality.

Weakness: iron is blessed by the godhead above all creation and his greed.

Friends/family: surrogate mother The baba yaga.
Anyone who is on the side of darkness, Shub-Niggurath, the lord in the woods
Mom side Grandmother: Verdan
Dad's side grandfather: The goat of anti-creation, the pet of the anti-creation (Verdan's dark side is why black Gaia exists. She bad Verdan's dark image and subconscious thoughts manifested.)

Foes: Bill, Bill's friends, Mr.Moring Star, and anyone who tries to stop the roots of all evil, the tree that bears the fruit of the dark simulation.Kane (twin brother ).

Favorite outfit: anything that spreads fear
Food: dislikes: all food that isn't raw flesh or has been not tainted with sins. Their favorite song are wage slaves by All Shall Perish and The Year of the Snake by Chimera
Favorite friends: all his apostles.
Housing: (the realm of Abaddon nest of the king in black who laughs at silence, Dream planes, and outer verbal planes that he can access.
The substance of choice: Human blood mixed with dark rum or wine

Bad habits:(war crimes that can not be told information due to gruesome nature.
Favorite insults: "FUCKING SWINE, boy,(all the racial slurs that have ever Been created. He feeds off negative emotions and shades resentment on an outversal scale. He is a sage that spawns the emotions vampires merely win. He cut his blood to the lands.

| Attribute  | Value |
|------------|-------|
| Intelligence |        20|
| Reflexes    |         10|
| Dexterity   |         10|
| Technical   |         0|
| Cool        |         7]
| Willpower   |        50|
| Luck        |         8|
| Body        |         10]
| Empathy     |         2|
Physical body
Character motivation:(redacted due
To the dark nature that might inspire senseless violence).

Rivals: all who go against his path
Preferred weapon: Anything

Their favorite websites are gore, and he loves the dark web; how grandmas love Facebook.

Other names and titles: The King in black.The black king of Saturn, noir Kronos, The son of the lord in the woods, The chosen spawn of the black Gaia, The black flame that sparks revolutionaries.The eyes of the roots of all evil.
"He shall be one of four horsemen of the omiverse final flood."

Judas atoms are the black spores of the black creek. The mushrooms have a bio-organic glow that is like a camera. The spores symbolize the dark ritual that will start. There are so many spores, some that can even enter the microplanes of existence

Black Creek is a Horcrux if some even have a dream, A mere thought, or even wear one of his signs of the goat of Mendes.

He is the horseman of death; The scarlet king is the horseman of war; the clown dances on million mortals in conquest; the hidden horse riders of the apocalypse are the king of thorns

"Judas is the Baldr for the root of evil, a court jester who puts on a show for the origins of evil. He is the arch-pope of the mad god mortem Levi, the mount of the root who is waiting for the end times.