The Black Dawn of Gaia Hand of Judas part: 5.5

As I entered the room, I noticed Emma running around and jumping onto her bed; the other kids started jumping on their beds. To help her calm down, I tucked all the little ones into bed. However, they still seemed restless and full of energy. So, I decided to grab a book from the shelf of the large, massive bookcase and climbed down from the library ladder. Hopefully, this would help them relax and settle for a good night's sleep. These rugrats were still hyper from Bill's big day. You monkeys are jumping on the bed again. I smiled as I pushed up my cat's eyeglasses.

Mother!!? Lilly, can you tell us a bed story? Bill said with a huge smile on his face. Will I tell you how magic was made on our vast omniscient omniverses? The grand outer name Xenorathxion is a being that is the physical embodiment of all magic. It is the crown chakra of the godhead above all creation. Emma then interrupted me. Xenorathxion is also the god of all elements with our omiverse mother, Lilly, is that right???.she had the voice of an angel. It was like getting hugged by clouds of joy and affection. She wore a shirt that said Dale was the best uncle on the planet. I noticed as she was trying to get out of bed.

So how many elements are there, Mother Lilly ? said Dante with a curious face. You nibblers are so bright, always asking the right questions. Well, comprehension, you see, there are infinite amounts of elements, but we have named a few of them like fire, earth, wind, water, lighting, darkness, light, and many more. Still, there are some we haven't even discovered or even described that go beyond our human comprehension.

Emma looked confused; Oscar was already knocked out in the bed, snoring away in the relams of loth dreamscapes. He was holding his favorite stuffed animal of SCP-999. Dante, Bill. And sliver were fighting their sleep like heavy-weight pro boxers.

So, who wants to know how Xenorathxion, Metatron of the divine good Godhead, spread his magic? Bill's hand raised excitedly. He looked like a rocket ship that would take off into orbit during the first universal war before even the fall of Nixon. When Xenorathxion was sleeping, one of the youngest primordial serpents, Atep, was hungry. He drank the blood from the sleeping outer one like a female mosquito does to prey. Xenorarthxion only noticed that some of the blood was taken from him. It was due to all the gods and civilization using magic without his pacts. Apep became one of the strongest mages within our multiverse.

Emma made a loud yawn and said so when did apep fight Yahweh? Bill was fighting his sleep, but I could tell he was ready for religious history. Will, before the fall gimmick, there was a war against the primordial serpent's sons of yig. It is the gray pope of yig as well. All civilizations have these serpent cults or religious beliefs—deep in their serpent cults, religious beliefs, and history, and even I turned off the telly that was in the background.

What was I saying, Emma?

You were talking about how Yahweh defeated App in combat. Dante said with a tried face he was almost down for the count.

Oh, thank you, lil Nibler, you are just like your father, any way you guys want some water or sarnie before you go to bed. Nooooo, sisters Lilly, we are full of cake! All the little ones said. I walked to the shelf, climbed it, put up some books, and returned the book I was reading. You guys look too tired, so that I will tell you the rest later. Before I could even Finnish, I heard a choir of snoring. As I walk away, turning off the light. Oscar looks at me with his sleepy eyes. What are we having for breakfast tomorrow? I smile and say we will have a classic English breakfast, and yes, I will make a vegan one for you. Oscar, go back to bed, your little cherub. It was like a halo manifested around his little head filled with Locs.

I tucked him back into bed and kissed his forehead then. I walked out and closed the door. I removed my and looked at my red apostolic When I entered my chambers. I shower and then put on my Duka that my mother gave me. I then removed my left bio-organic cybernetic hand that had the seals of the voodoo gods of life and death.