Awakening of the dreamer the Beginning of the Black Sabbath part 5

Their magistrates and rulers went to the daughter of men and abducted their wives as their own by choice, and sons of men took the cattle of the earth, the beast of the sea, the beast of the sky, and the fowls of the world.
They taught the mixture of one species with another. To provoke the phantom of the lord. And god saw the whole earth as corrupt, for all flesh had been corrupted upon earth and the world's beast. You are all the offering of the false god and the goat of Mendes, the sons of Azazel and his fallen judges. We will be like the flood in cleansing your souls.

We will not use the flood of the earth. We are going use fire to devour the wicked sins you all have. How dare you have miscegenation with these demons. Before you see the face of god, you must repent for your cursed blasphemous action against Jesus, the holy spirit, and god. You spit on the face of Mary and the angels who didn't rebel against god.

Now die from the holy flames and go to the earth that created you. The hybrids were the only survivors, and a few humans. They escaped and kept running until they found the twin black mountains. Black Philip And Master Leonard. The humans who survived mutated themselves with bioorganic technology, which caused them to have a reverse satyr, reverse centaur, and other animal hybrids.

Dante then said what happened to the townsfolk and Jim Jones. Oscar said he built a massive church. The church had all of the bio-organic technology and had the heads of the aliens hung up like a deer head. They even built secret torture rooms made from the bones of their victims. He killed all his members except thirteen members. This happened all on a Friday the thirteenth.

Dante then said do you guys want to hear about one more local legend. Me and I were extremely excited and said yes. Long ago, the mountains black Philip and Master Leonard went by one name. Horeb signal, where two hundred and seventy-two old demons and spirits gathered. This old demons were said to have near-limitless power and were very intelligent. They have higher intellect than humans. Even the most unintelligent ancient demon would have more knowledge than a mortal can comprehend. The only reason why they would have less knowledge is because they were younger than their brothers.

 The only reason why they would have less knowledge is because they were younger than their brothers

The old demons were unlike man, created from the earth. These were made from hateful human emotions, metal, fire, and the abyss. The old demons ruled the world as gods in the eyes of man, and they stole wives of men to create witches, The children of mendes, and other creatures that were pure evil. They also came from the thoughts of men with evil hearts.

One day, two beings rose to power. It was King Solomon and Merlin. They defeated all the offspring of the old demons, and they captured the demons by wrapping the intestines of the demons using other organs as rope and making sure the demons were still alive. In black, Philip and mount master Leonard were made into Tartarus. Merlin and King Solomon showed no mercy as they beat the old demon to death and used necromancy to bring it back to life just to repeat the cycle. The sons and daughters of the ancient demons, however, were killed, and their souls were destroyed or sealed away. The old demons had to watch all their children, the only things they ever actually loved, die in front of them slowly and in the most painful way. Before they killed the sons, they captured the old demon's other spawn.

King Solomon and Merlin would send horrifying visions and dreams to the offspring and the old demons, saying that they would fall to the fate of their merciless hands. King Solomon would even capture old demons and offspring and use them as enslaved people and warriors. On the other hand, Merlin would make magic, potions, and weapons to find further ways to destroy them. Merlin had a quote from the book of the Cosmic Warg."You all shall stay here for 200 years until you have enough power to break your bonds and shackles of Tartarus. You will rule this earth as lords of all the woods and wilderness. You will have an army of offspring who crave the vengeance and honor of their fallen brothers.

You shall rule until the resurrection of the follower of the wolf and one of the descendants of the cosmic demigod

You shall rule until the resurrection of the follower of the wolf and one of the descendants of the cosmic demigod. They will be the ones who will protect the whole realm. But if they fail, the demons of old shall rule the earth with their sons and daughters. They will lead until wayaothteme the cosmic warg is the god of vengeance, wrath vengeance, apocalypse, wrath, and revelations shall devour the universe. You shall pay for your eldritch evil twisted miscegenations and in for spreading corruption and chaos to the earth".The old demons worship the chaos gods, made from pure cosmic energy and other dark things. They also worship the outer gods. The old demons taught humans chaos magic. If they use chaos magic, it will slowly devour their souls and transform them into monsters and mutant abominations.

The leader of the old demons had many names like The Great He-Goat, Lord in black, Bafumarias the Sabbatic Goat, and Mahomet

The leader of the old demons had many names like The Great He-Goat, Lord in black, Bafumarias the Sabbatic Goat, and Mahomet. But King Solomon and Merlin called him Bafumarias Mahomet. Bafumarias was a being. He had a red goat head, a pentagram on his forehead with two long horns, and he had two massive black angelic wings he could grow more wings. He wore a long white robe. His very presence could cause nature itself to become in his twisted image. Bafumarais Mahomet will have his thirteen most trusted brothers rule the earth.

Bafumarias Mahomet also has a fate: he will have a son who will rise to power and break the cycle of the cosmic warg, Merlin, and King Solomon. He shall be the black goat king and rule the heavens, the hells, and the universe. If Bafumarias Mahomet had a son who might be powerful enough to conquer and protect the realm from the cosmic warg, Bafumarias Mahomet would reincarnate within its child. They will be one being and two beings at the same time. Dante said, "Well, guys, I'm fatigued and need some rest so that I will catch you guys later. Dante then walked to his Forrest green tent. I and I play several rounds of mobile shooting games and have fun.
Oscar said, " Bro, like one more round, then I'm going to get some rest, and I want to watch some MyTube videos.

We play a couple more rounds until Oscar gives up.
He raged quit and retreated to his fire-red tent. I just sat for a while in my chair. I just stared at the fire. The flames were dancing and sparking. I watched the smoke rise to the sky. I go into my tent to grab my notebook and pen. I write in my book about my dreams and visions. Then I finally get drained. I go inside my leaf green tent. I brush my teeth and read some books. I fell asleep. I finally shut my eyes as everything went black. Before I closed my eyes, I saw a massive demonic bull-like creature with a purple and black aura. The demon had crimson eyes that looked like they were burning like wildfire. Until I wiped my eyes, everything was normal. I closed my eyes, and then everything went black.