Awakening of the dreamer the Beginning of the Black Sabbath part 10.5

I discovered a new species of fireflies that was completely undocumented. Then, like a swarm of desert locusts, they started to fly all over me. Then my left arm was glowing a bright dark green. It had an aura of chaotic energy that had a similar resemblance to lighting and thunder. Then, all of the seals and sigls that The apostles revealed themselves on my skin.

Then, a large portal was formed around me. I realized that these fireflies were opening a sizeable green portal. It pulled me in like a black hole. It was so fast I couldn't even blink. The large green portal then spits me out of it. I fell to the Forest ground landing on my ass. I stand up and then brush the dirt and dust off myself. Then, I walked deep inside the black woods until I saw this large Black wooden log cabin within the distance.
I watched as a line of black people were walking in the large cabin. Various men and women wore robes, animal masks, and human skull masks, carrying large swords resembling the dagger that the biker who wore a cool jacket tried to stab at the pub and other melee weapons. The people who were entering the log cabin were wearing looked like they were wearing negro Cloth. And other clothes that looked like they were from the Civil War era.

I could smell the scent of both fresh and rotten flesh. I looked down, and multiple human and animal body parts surrounded me. There were fingers, legs, and other body parts. These giant maggots were the size of baby snakes eating the dead flesh. Some of the larvae were the size of sponges, and they had red skin. Then, when I slowly tried to walk away. But five men wearing red robes with golden elk skull masks were all ambushed. They had superhuman-like speed. They all had golden claymores and other swords pointed at my neck. I could feel the sharp tip of the blades on my neck.

One of the members pulled out a brown rope and then restrained my hands. They forced me to walk with them. We walked until we reached the goat, the black log cabin that was much larger up close. There were two occultists wearing bull skull-like masks. They had third eyes on them and wore necklaces made of sliver human bones. They had fresh blood on their large spears. Next to both sides of these guards were two giant black wooden statues of Baphomet. The flame of insight was burning green flames. There were various moths and other insects that were flying around these flames. The baphomets were crying tears of black blood.

When I entered the log cabin, it looked much more prominent inside. There were multiple bookshelves and a giant massive pentagram that seemed very complex and evil. It was made from white chalk. There were numerous different statues of Baphomet and other horrific creatures that were too horrific and complex to describe. There were various paintings of half-goats and half-human creatures. One of the paintings was the same as the one I was in my dream, which said Nero Baphomet. There were horrific paintings of goats, like Demonic beings eating humans or killing them.

The occultists and black people were all gathered around the pentagram. All of the occultists wore black robes and bronze skull masks except the ones who kidnapped me. They looked like they were animals and Humanoid skulls. Some of the masks had large demonic horns, while others did not. Eldritch features that would make your skin crawl and tear out your eyes from fright. Then, a large 6 feet 8 inches tall occultist member wore a white skull mask with a crown similar to Jesus' crown of thorns. It had an omega sign on the forehead of the mask. The mask had vampire-like teeth.

The occultist member had glowing, blood-red eyes

The occultist member had glowing, blood-red eyes. There was a Petrine Cross. It glowed white. The occultist wore these green and golden robes with a golden elk head and runes all over them. It looked ancient and damaged. The occultist had the thickest and most enormous black greatsword I had ever seen. It was too big to be called a sword. Massive, dense, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a heap of raw iron. Then, the doors of the black cabin opened. You could hear the loud creeping noises of the old door.

Four occultists were wearing purple robes that had silver elk heads and runes all over their robes. The occultist wore a Silver serpentine-like mask. Two of them had a large gray wolf chained up. The wolf had a large old 13th-century torture device that looked like a dog muzzle designed by a sadist. The gray wolf was growling and foaming at the mouth. I could see the anger in its eyes. It kept trying to escape and resist the occultist

Then, the other two had Victor's stone tied up. The old black man who owns the gas station. He looked like he was severely beaten and tortured. I saw multiple brands and sigils carved into his skin ebony brown skin. His red-tinted, black-framed designer glasses were broken on his face. His shirt was missing. The only thing missing was that he still wore his truck police hat. Victor's eyes were bleeding and swollen. His lips were dry and cut up. Some of his fingers were missing. He looked like he was barely alive, and he was knocked out. I could hear his heavy breathing. They dragged Victor and placed him in the large complex pentagram in the center of it. They chain him down. Then, an occultist wearing a crow mask walks out carrying this large black wooden bowl. They placed the blow underneath the large gray wolf. The occultist wearing green then walked over to the large gray wolf and chopped its head off with its vast black greatsword. The blood and the head of the wolf fell into the large bowl. Then, the occultist wearing the crow mask grabbed the bowl. Then she poured the blood all over Victor's stone. He was drenched in blood, covered from head to toe with blood. He woke up screaming and trying to escape, but it was useless.