The dreams and Visions of the black goat part 3:the dream of the witch

Then suddenly I was in a dream. The sky was a crimson red. I was walking in a gray grassy plane. The only flowers that were growing were wolf-bane and various plants that witches used. I was walking and hiking, looking at the trees that were filled with hanging people, dead and alive, whose body parts were missing. One of the victim's rib cages was opened wide. Bones were protruding from the victims. There was an older adult who was eating his flesh and intestines. The older adult had black patches of snake-like scales on his gray skin. Black blood was falling from the older adult.

There was Then suddenly I was in a dream. The sky was a crimson red. I was walking in a gray grassy plane. The only flowers that were growing were wild bane and various plants that witches used. I was walking and hiking, looking at the trees that were filled with hanging people, dead and alive, whose body parts were missing. One of the victim's rib cages was opened wide. Bones were protruding from the victims. There was an older adult who was eating his flesh and intestines. The older adult had black patches of snake-like scales on his gray skin. Black blood was falling from the older adult.

There was an older adult who was still alive despite that she was hanging by her intestines and her lower half was missing. Her eyes were missing a black elder growing out of her eyes. She had goat horns, and her breast was removed. Replaced with branches protruding out of the woman. Then suddenly I was in a dream. The sky was a crimson red. I was walking in a gray grassy plane. The only growing flowers were .wolf bane and various plants that witches used. I
was walking and hiking, looking at the trees that were filled with hanging people, dead and alive, whose body parts were missing. One of the victim's rib cages was opened wide. Bones were protruding from the victims. There was an older adult who was eating his flesh and intestines. The older adult had black patches of snake-like scales on his gray skin. Black blood was falling from the older adult.

There was an older adult who was still alive despite that she was hanging by her intestines and her lower half was missing. Her eyes were missing a black elder growing out of her eyes. She had goat horns, and her breast was removed and replaced with branches protruding from the woman. She wore a large pendant that had a goat-like pentagram on it.

Some of the victim's eye sockets were filled with wolf bane. The trees were filled with hanging screaming people, some holding dead children and some alive. One of the victims looked like a black mummified corpse. It was dry and frail. The victim's eye sockets had wolf bane protruding out. There was black blood falling from the corpse. The mummified, gray, frail corpse had Two giant purple vultures with three eyes eating the body.

As I   continued walking on the path, I looked up.
Then I saw the corpses of a mother and child. Even though the child was dead, I could hear the infant's screams of pain. The baby was still moving in the mother's arms. The baby had all of its skin removed. You could only see Vain's pink, reddish flesh and exposed muscle. The baby's eyes had wolf bane and worms protruding out. The mother's corpse was more dried and mummified looking. The baby had worms and other insects crawling and burrowing in its flesh. Half of the baby's body looks skeletal. The baby was holding a black snake that had two heads.

The mother's head was removed. The head was replaced with a deer-like skull that had multiple runic carvings. The hands of the mother were soaked with red blood. There were wooden Christian crosses that looked forced and branded on grey, dry skin. She had various chains wrapped around her. Her breast was covered in blood and other unknown substances. She had feathers all around her that resembled two large black wings.

Black blood was falling like raindrops due to all the victims. I kept walking, and then I saw multiple bodies that were gruesomely identical to the enormous black bear. That me and my friends noticed I could still smell the scent of death, decay, and all that rotten flesh. There was a large obese man whose belly was cut wide open. The older man had a large gray bread stained with his blood. His eyes were bleeding as crows kept eating them, and they would grow back—Pale gray milky eyes. I could hear his screams of agony. I also watched as