The Black Dawn of Gaia Hand of Judas part:7

on earth 666-616)
(The Black Dawn of Gaia)
(It's the year 2035,20 days before the big camping trip)(Bill's room is filled with dark anime posters like
Kaiju, samurai, demons, and other weeb shit.)(he is on a virtual E Date on the beach. Sliver and Loutus are on the bench.)

Lotus gazed intently into my eyes and scooted closer to me on the bench. She reached up to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, revealing her delicate features. As we sat there, enjoying each other's company, she suddenly asked me a question that caught me off guard - "So, when is your birthday?" I said as I scratched my chin. My 23 birthday is March 14th, lotus says as she applies makeup. I saw her beautiful teeth. It felt like time had stopped just for the two of us. I thought as I couldn't help but stare at her. My birthday is March 1st, I said as my throat scratched; so tell me more about yourself, beautiful I said.

I'm brilliant. The problem is I need to slow my mind down. I always love to learn. I love jade green, and my favorite flower is the lotus because it symbolizes purity. Sakura cherry blossom is my second favorite; I want a garden one day, a greenhouse; one of my biggest dreams is to be a mom who can work from home, teach the kids, and clean the house. I love washing dishes; I'm very loyal because people are not as loyal to me, so I look at the past to make myself rise; another big dream is to wanna inspire the black youth to write. I'm on my second book. I'm making a Love novel series; I love nature in vast life, I'm a vegetarian, I write poems, I love getting tattoos, and I can be submissive, but only if the woman or man is worthy because I believe in a team in that I can learn from my queen or king, I'm lame asf I love chess and strategic games that challenge my mind. I love art of all kinds; I love talking about businesses. Financially growing an empire, I'm obsessed with history, mainly religion; I want to go to college when I'm more financially stable and deeply into it. I produce beats, but I'm a huge bookworm. She smiled as she put away her makeup mirror. My dad is a martial arts sensi. She then pulls a holographic photo.

 Is your dad the architect of the Iron Tiger claws and sliver fang of the dragons? I said as my eyes opened wide

Is your dad the architect of the Iron Tiger claws and sliver fang of the dragons? I said as my eyes opened wide. He looked like he was from Nagaland and had other Asian aspects; he had heavy cybernetics, and his head was shaved; only the sides had a little hair. He had various tangled wires and one glowing red eye. Then I said wait, he was a cold killer. He killed his clan leader.

Yeah, chill out. He never showed that side to me, but I will admit that he was a monster to others. You stud; he passed away when I turned 17 years old. I miss him every day, but I learn about his past. When he died, everyone in my family tried to hide it. He did change a lot before he died. I'm not going to lie; Lotus said

I understand that you are going through a difficult time right now, and I would like to express my condolences for your loss. On another note, I am thirsty and wondering if you would like to grab something to drink with me. It's my treat this time since I realize that I may have been hasty in making past assumptions and want to make things right. Judging your dad. I said