The black dawn of gaia hand of judas part 11.5

(the black dawn Sabbath of Judas 5 more days until the sabbath)
(2035 11:00 pm)
(June 13th, Bill just took a bath in the hot spring. He is at the campsite talking to Oscar while everyone else sleeps. Black spores are flying everywhere; fireflies with a ghastly green glow flood the skies like a cloud of locus.)

Fireflies were swarming the sky; I could hear the sounds of crickets and croaks of frogs like the harmonious song of Verdan. I watch as wood chunks would fly off the stick. Oscar is carving a Baphomet moth out. I have to tell you about three dreams I had, Oscar. He grabbed another thick stick and started carving the wood into a statute. Where were you, Bill? Like, man, I thought one of those demons got a hold on you. I will tell you about my dreams after you tell me how you got back here said Oscar. His eyes were filled with woe. He looked like he was going to break down in tears. I haven't seen him this sad in years. The wind blew leaves around us. I felt chills

I was trapped in a different plane of existence; It was a relams of flesh, torture, and death. I can still smell the stench of the realm, which was so dreadful my words couldn't express the discomfort at all. I felt like I had a bird-eye view of a plane that was beyond my words, a building made of human-like flesh. The was filled with pink fleshy eldritch draconic beings. Some beings fought brutally, I said. I took a joint off from the tray, and Emma left, then sped it with a lighter on the tray. I take some deep inhales. I made a deal with a being that was trapped in a portal. He sent him here so I could stop his son. But I don't think I have enough power, and I have a feeling he might have something more behind why he sent me back to earth, I said. I grab some firewood and then throw it in the campfire. The embers fly in the air, looking like fireflies.

The only thing that kept me sane was thinking about you guys and trying to save us from all this chaos, but I didn't know if I could. I feel like I have no power and no will any longer. Everything is slipping away from me. I said you are the only one who understands because you have seen so many things already. I looked at Oscar as he carved away, releasing his stress. His hands were trembling as he carved more deeply into the wood. So what do we know? Cause we can't escape. A green dome of energy surrounds the woods. We are not safe in our dreams because I have been haunted by goat-like demons that call themselves apostles and serve a lord of darkness that is more powerful than them.
Every day and night, something supernatural happens. I feel like I'm just in a bad dream or virtual reality game, but I would just be lying to myself said Oscar 

Dam, my nigga, for real, no cap, That's insane. I mean to brush you off cause, dead ass, that's some shit, but. I had a dream about Pops, a pack of demonic wolves that looked mutated rip him to shreds like he was minced meat; in the dream, there was a massive goat-like deity; it had a royal purple aura that was like a sun; its red wings were decorated with various human and humanoid skeletal remains, It had a long candle and two Long goat horns, A crow-like helmet, Armor that look like multiple blades and bones with a metal that was unknown to humanity, It had pale white eyes, It had talon crow like feet that was protected with iron boots, it has a long tail that has a long spearhead, It had long black flowing hair,  Its throne said Naberius nybbas the dark Phoenix of the black Saturn king Phoenix, the 10th apostle. There were various iron maidens. Father white kept regenerating over and over as wolves kept eating him. It seemed like a wicked ritual as Kehua flew everywhere, dancing with horrific half-goats and angelic eldritch abominations. They had tentacles with multiple goat-like eyes and seven rings of ice and stone around their horns.

 They had tentacles with multiple goat-like eyes and seven rings of ice and stone around their horns