The Black Dawn of Gaia Hand of Judas part:6.5

(on earth 666-616)
(The Black Dawn of Gaia)
(It's the year 2015.)
(March 1st )
(It's 11:30 pm. Father white is the medical facility on the second level of greytech. He is getting fixed up, and his cybernetics and other tech are getting installed.)

Orchi Sama, when are you done?!!! I have to talk to Dale and pick up his gift. Jesus, bloody Christ!!!. The massive small Gundam naga that is orchi prime looked at me and then said you are always rushing me, just like back in the day. Haha, sometimes I look at you and think about back in the day, you were the first to lead in our battles.

Man, do you remember when I saved you from that elite merch when I saved you that the first time you called me your younger brother? The first day you saw me as you equal you old war warg, I said, looking up at the giant orchi mecha form.

You are one of the only people I revealed my proper form. Said Dr. Orchi as he and his team were finishing up my cybernetics. I finally got off the table, put on my changed my clothes, And waved goodbye to team orchi. I go to the desk

I saw a German and Japanese man smoking a cigar; he was typing on his keyboard with the speed of the wind gods

I saw a German and Japanese man smoking a cigar; he was typing on his keyboard with the speed of the wind gods. He had complex cybernetics that was a snake. As look for his name tag, I saw his name tag that said Dr. Ringelnatter. he adjusted his red, black, and white striped tie; his cigars were ten times better than adjusted his red, black, and white striped. He pushes up his glasses that look like Malcolm X. They have two silver markings resembling silver dots. His frames said grey bans.his hair was medium-sized with white and salt & pepper tones. His office said Secretary, Department of Research and Development of Dr. Ochi. Secretary, Department of Research and Development of Dr.orchi noted, "Science is like a snake that always sheds its skin. The skin is the old scientific laws and theories that are proven wrong; the accurate new skin is the research and new information scientifically proven accurate, and new data ." Dr. espantapájaros Ananta Orchi-2011.

As I walked into Dr. Ringelnatter's office, I couldn't help but notice his spikey long hair that resembled the manga characters I had recently bought for Bill and the boys. As soon as I settled into my seat, Dr. Orchi informed me that my medical services had been covered just like usual, thanks to the groundbreaking information that had been gathered. While passing me a data report and some voice memos, he avoided eye contact, which was quite unusual. In the voice memos, I heard some intriguing information about the latest medical research and advancements. Dr. Orchi also mentioned that he had made generous donations to my church, which was greatly appreciated.
I retrieve the documents from my hand and take note of the intricate rings adorning the fingers of Dr. Ringelnatter. These rings, reminiscent of German serpents, catch my attention momentarily. While taking a bite of his ham sandwich, Dr. Ringelnstrer manipulates green snake-like holographic tentacles with the agility of a Gizon demon. He then glides over to a large file cabinet and extracts a file. After stamping it, he returns the file to its designated slot within the cabinet.

Also, father white orchi has got you that liquor and some cigars you like freshly cut and brewed. Said Dr. Ringelnatter. As he pushes up his glasses, a cybernetic green snake slithers around him as a friendly pet slithers. It was a ringelnatter the size of a western diamondback rattlesnake that I saw at the zoos of post-war. It had blue eyes and pale white scales.