Black Dawn of Gaia Hand of Judas part:7.5

You can try to deny me, but you know the truth, Captain Void said. Tears ran down my face as I felt his pain and suffering, all his lonely feelings because I discarded him into darkness. You can join me to take on Judas and other cosmic threats, or will you be a coward in running from yourself? You finally got a chance to become something more than us. We can fight the good fight until the end.

I have no choice. We can try Captain Void. I said, and then I saw him turn into a black cloud, and then he formed into a ninja-like hoodie and armor. Then I felt powerful; The hoodie felt like a warm water flow. This was the physical embodiment of my subconscious and the darkness within me. My face was covered in a mask of darkness; my hands had long talons of shadow claws. Horns protrude from my body; the chain is a shadow produced like a tentacle, A Large flying through the air; the void creatures float around me like dancing to music. They look like the eyes. Various tentacles were protruding out. I looked at a nearby river bank in my face; it looked like I had a skull-like face. My eyes were as red as the flames of the inferno. I felt strong as the shadow magic went through my veins.

What are morals anymore? Will we stand on our own even though our morals are weak compared to outer ones? And this vast omniscient verse. Captain Void said. We stay true to ourselves. Morals molded us. We are not going to discard them like I did you.
Captain Void summoned a portal. I jump into the portal. The golden lights looked like pure evil orbs, and the eyes watched us. Captain Void said that the light of the dead and the eyes of Bafumarias Mahomet are always watching us.

The Bafumarias Mahomet manifested an avatar; its mighty eight arms stretched out as it held various golden multiverses; it had a crown of horns that looked like a throne of goat horn-shaped swords

The Bafumarias Mahomet manifested an avatar; its mighty eight arms stretched out as it held various golden multiverses; it had a crown of horns that looked like a throne of goat horn-shaped swords. With the void, it summoned winds and clouds over its body like a shroud. Its seven golden eyes stared into me. Its skin looked like a humanoid, but it had no skin, only black muscle flesh; it had long gray and white flowing hair, it had long talon claws, and Its aura was a horrific glowing golden hue. Do not stare into his eyes, Bill said, Captain Void. Stars and souls dance around Bafumarias Mahomet, Ripples of sounds and oscillations. The very fabrics of reality were being molded and twisted. My flesh felt like it was falling off the bone. My energy felt like it was being drained.

He wants to make a deal with us Because if he didn't, we would have already been dead. My eyes were bleeding black blood falling like a waterfall

YOU ARE THE SLIVER CROW OF MY WEAK SPAWN JUDAS; I ALSO WANT THE FALL OF JUDAS AND THE WHORE THE BLACK GAIA, THEY ARE TRYING TO BRING ME FORTH IN YOUR FORSAKEN TINY RELAM THAT ISNT EVEN A ATOM, YOU HAVE HIS SEALS AND CURSES I SHALL RELEASE THEM ONLY IF YOU MAKE A PACT WITH ME CROW, said Bafumarias Mahomet his voice felt like a billion demons singing in a unholy choir.

Void?? Why can't we move? I said It's because he is devouring our kinetic energy and chi. YOU MUST SUBMIT, OR YOU SHALL PERISH, MY THREE BASTARD CHILDREN JUDAS, KANE, AND ABEL. THEY USED THERE POWERS TO SEAL AND FEED OF ME. JUDAS AND KANE KILLED THEN CONSUMED ABEL, THE FALLEN LORD OF LIGHT GIZON MADE ABEL HIS POPE reviving him  FROM THE PLANES  OF DUHOV, I SHALL GRANT YOU MY POWER AND WILL GIVE POWER TO YOUR VOID WALKER TO DESTROY MY SONS AND LOVER GAIA, YOU MUST PRAY TO ME IN DISCARD YOUR PUNNY GODS FOR I AM YOU NEW DAWN. I WILL DEVOUR YOU IF YOU FAIL OR REBEL AGAINST ME. Bafumarias Mahomet pulls off one of its small horns, and it floats to me. One of my chains pulls it close to me.